ⒶⓇⓉⒺⓂ︎ⒾⓈ

Start from the beginning

"Get him artemis haha!!"

*[artemis] caught [shouTOE]!*

"They got me." Todoroki slumped back in his chair as he glared at his screen.

[smallmight15] nice work!

[artemis] uwu

Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, and Todoroki continued to play with the stranger artemis for many hours, hopping from game to game.

Though they were indeed a stranger, the group grew fond of the user's funny jokes and company.

"OHMYGOODNESS!"

"I I D A"

"May I ask why you just screamed in our ears?"

"I apologize friends," Iida apologized, out of breath. "But it is currently two in the morning on a school night. We must all go to bed. N o w."

"Iida's right guys." Uraraka yawned as she stretched out her arms.

"Alright." Todoroki agreed.

"I think i'm going to stay on for a bit longer." Midoriya said to his friends.

"Don't stay up too late Midoriya." Iida warned like the dad he is.

"Okay Iida. Goodnight you guys!" One by one the cameras turned black until it was only Midoriya left.

[smallmight15] we're the last 2 standing

[artemis] did your friends log off?

[smallmight15] ye

[artemis] oomf

[artemis] wanna troll people with meh?

[smallmight15] indeed.

That's exactly what the two complete strangers did until four thirty in the morning.

Midoriya didn't want to log off. He really loved being able to play roblox with artemis and didn't want to say goodbye. But sadly, the fatigue from staying up nearly all night was starting to overweigh that feeling.

[smallmight15] hey i'm gonna log out

[smallmight15] i got skool in 4 hours;;

[artemis] wait bro i didn't even realize how late it was-

[artemis] i'm big dumb

[artemis] i'm logging off too

[smallmight] it's been fun playing with u!

[artemis] you too!!

[artemis] u is real sk8r bro

[artemis] 😗✌️

And just like that, they were gone.

Suddenly, a rush of panic ran through Midoriya. What if he never sees them again? He'd never admit it, but he had had more fun playing with artemis for the last several hours than he ever had with any of his irl friends.

Midoriya held his head in his hands while he pretty much contemplated life, when he heard a ping through his head set.

His head shot up. He had gotten a notification. His heart raced as he dragged his mouse to the little gray bell in the corner of the screen:

[ᴀʀᴛᴇᴍɪs] ʜᴀs sᴇɴᴛ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ!

ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅᴇᴄʟɪɴᴇ

➡︎ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅᴇᴄʟɪɴᴇ

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʀᴇǫᴇsᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ!
. • .
. • ☆ • . . • ☆ • .
☆ • . • ☆ • . • ☆
• . •