volunteer

"I have my powers to protect me." The spirit said. "I don't need someone to protect me. I can protect myself." She's always been that way. She is always so independent and she doesn't need someone to succeed. "And besides,I'm just roaming around. No one can hurt me here." She added. "They listen to the spirits. They would never hurt spirits."

"But..... It's too dangerous out here especially at night." A northuldra person said. "We know you have powers to protect you. But.... what if your power is not as strong as you say?" She added. "Don't worry. I'm strong enough to handle myself." The spirit reassured the woman.

"You are getting a protector and that is final." The woman spat. "You don't know what danger comes next." She added. The spirit only sighed and walked away with her pet Bruni. "Come on Bruni." The spirit said to her pet. Bruni was a fire spirit. Bruni became Elsa's pet.

She jumped on her horse and roamed around the sea. Her horse was the water spirit. So it only appears in the water.

The woman only sighed as she watched the spirit walk away with her pet. "When will she ever learn?" She said and didn't hesitate to walk away.

Jack Frost came to stalk her again. He watched her leave with Bruni and her horse. He watched the love of his life roaming around the sea to clear her mind. She reached the other side of the sea and sat down on the ground.

"Why do I even need someone to protect me?" The spirit said. "I am an indipendent person and I can handle myself." She added. She sighed and realised that the woman isn't completely wrong.

"I guess.... I guess she's not entirely wrong." She said and sighed in defeat. "I am a woman after all. I have weaknesses but....." she couldn't find the words.

"But that doesn't mean I need a bodyguard to protect me." She said. Bruni just tilted his head wich made Elsa giggle. Music to my ears Jack thought. "May I know what that means Bruni?" She asked her pet. Bruni just blinked twice and Elsa sighed. "Maybe they are right." The spirit said. "Maybe I do really need someone." She added.

Bruni looked at the spirit wich made her smile. "I can't understand you but.... I know you are agreeing." She said.

She came back to the forest and noticed something. "I think wer'e being followed." She said to her pet. Suddenly she felt hot temperature on her palm and noticed a mad Bruni looking at something...... or maybe someone.....

"What is it?" The spirit asked her pet. Then someone showed up and Elsa's eyes widened in shock.

"Well,looks like my snowflake needs a bodyguard." He said with a smirk. Bruni started to spit fire at him until he got hit and Bruni stopped. Bruni climbed up to Elsa's shoulders,still staring at the boy.

"Who are you? And how did you know?" The spirit asked. "Well.... Before I answer your question miss .... your pet needs to calm down."

Bruni calmed down... still staring at him. "Answer my question. Who are you?" She asked one more time. "Wow you are one brave girl.-" It was too late until Elsa used her powers on him. She put on ice in his wrist and the boy dropped his stick. Elsa picked it up and was about to break it but before she does,she asked him one more time.

"I said who are you?" The spirit said as if she was yelling. "Calm down snowflake... I'm just a boy who has similar powers like you." He said. Her eyes a little wide. "You..... do?" She asked. She was curious. "And this stick....." she said and the boy only hummed in response. Elsa removed the ice and healed his wounds wich..... Bruni caused.

"Are you born with it?" She asked curiously. The boy shook his head. "No. I died." He responded. "You.... you died?" She asked. The boy nodded. "How?" Elsa asked. "I don't wan to talk about it." The boy said. "I'm so... sorry. I shouldn't have." The spirit apoligized. "It's no big deal.. It's just.... I want to forget what happened." The boy reassured.

"I'm Elsa. The fifth spirit of the enchanted forest." She said. "The name's Jack. Jack Frost." They smiled at each other and they went for a walk until they reached the northuldra people.

"Who is he?" A woman asked the spirit. "He's a friend." She responded. They both knew she lied. She just met him in the middle of the forest. Yep! She lied.

"And here I thought he is your protector." The woman said. "You know I can protect myself." Elsa responded. "What protector is she talking about?" Jack asked,breaking the silence. Elsa looked at him in wide eyes saying What the heck are you doing???

"Oh! You know protectors..... their job is to protect spirits from any harm or danger." The woman said. Jack made the 'o' look. "Ohhhh I see what it is." He said. Elsa gave him that look again. She knew that he was lying and he knew what a protector is. "But... don't the spirits have powers to protect themselves?" Jack asked. "Yes I know but they have weaknesses. They don't even know yet but some great danger will happen and we don't know when." The woman said. "You two are made for each other. Elsa has been asking the same question for days." The woman said with a little smirk.

"Well... I think I'm the protector your'e looking for." The boy said to the woman. Elsa gave him that look again. "Of course! You would do a great job!" The woman said to Jack,patting his shoulder. "Please take good care of her." The woman said as she smiled. "I'll do my best." He said. "Come on now......"

"Snowflake."

He said and then extended his arms. Else didn't accept. She didn't even respond. She just walked with him and said "let's go." Before they leave.

"Hey snowflake! Where are we going?" He asked when Elsa pulled his arm and they ran away together. "Just follow me." She said. "I am your protector. I should be the one saying that." Jack snapped. "Just follow me." She just said. And then a sudden horse appeared in the water.  "Wer'e going for a ride." The spirit said. "Wait what?" Jack said in shock. That made the girl giggle. "You sound like my sister." Oh.. .. she's so beautiful . Jack thought. That's why he fell inlove with her. Not just her looks. But her independence,her smile,her ...... every single part of her. He fell inlove with this girl. He love this girl. This girl standing in fron of him. He loves her.

That's why I love you.

_____________________________________

Yeeeeeet! I remember 6 years ago I'm reading these kind of fanfictions.