Location: The Sacred Peace:

The Marriage Venue where today two souls deeply in love are going to Become One with the knot of the Sacred Relation Marriage. Holy Mantras are playing by the Pandit ji where Dhruv and Alia were sitted paying all their attention on whatever Pandit was saying. Beside them Their parents were sitting with a beautiful smile on their faces seeing their children's happiness. And then on the other side their friends who is more than their family to them. And what more a person wants when he/she is taking such an important step in their life except their family and friends blessings... And they are feeling themselves lucky having all of them. .. And now it was time for Pheras so they both stood and Mukti tied the knot and squeezed their shoulders making them smille...

Pandit ji: So in first phera both of you prey to God for plenty of nourishing and pure food and also you both will walk together to get that food of hrd work...

Dhruv and Alia start taking rounds of the Sacred fire 🔥 and all started showering them with flowers. As soon as Pandit ji finished telling the meaning of first phera Manik who was standing beside Nandini spoke holding her hand..

Manik: I promise that I'll never let you starve  and give you everything you wish or even think of..

Nandini looked at him surprised and he smiled at her...

Pandit ji: In Second phera You both prey to God to bless you with healthy and prosperous life..

Manik:(looking in her eyes) I promise to give you a life where there will be only and only happiness and love...

Pandit ji: In third phera you prey to God to give you strength to share all your happiness and pain together..

Manik:(lovingly) I promise that I'll share all my happiness and your pain and will never let any evil come across you...

Pandit ji: In the fourth phera you prey God to always increase the love and respect for each other...

Manik: I'll always love You Nandini and will always respect your decisions...

Pandit ji: In fifth phera you both prey to God for noble and beautiful children...

Manik:(ever so lovingly) I promise you will be always My first Child and I'll always love you more than Anyone else...

Pandit ji: In sixth phera you prey to God for a peaceful and long life...

Manik: I Promise to live my whole life with you and only you...

Pandit ji: In Seventh phera you ask God for companionship, loyalty and togetherness in your life...

Manik: I promise to be always loyal and honest to you and will always wbe with you but before that I'll always be a best friend for you...

And then Vermillion was filled and nuptial chain was tied making Alia Saxena to Alia Vedant....

Here Nandiini had tears in her eyes hearing his pure confessions which he wiped ever so softly...

Nandini: I Love You Manik.. I'll Always Love You...

Manik:(smiled) I love You More Baby.....

The End...

The Final The End....

Yess it's the end of My First ever book....

And m so happy to end it on happy note..😍

It's all bcoz of You Guys that This story could come up till here with all of yours love... Thanks would be a very small word for the love you have given to Me and My work..... I'll always Obliged to you..💓💓💓💓

As per the votes I'll come up with the sequel soon sorry guys but i thought this end of the book only so i couldn't form it more.....

I hope you understand..

Ok so tell me how was This final Update??

How were MaNan???

Ok Now a question related to book...

Is there any particular chapter you Liked the Most or Hated the most..

Do tell me guys...

Any chapter or part which you read more than once 💞

Well a good news that The prologue of Another book named "She is My Love " is ready and will be posted soon
...

(You can suggest another names for the sequel 🤔

So final bye from the story hope to get the same love in another works of mine 😍

Avoid Mistakes..

Resemblance is purely a coincidence..

Love Diya 😍😍😍😍😍