Chapter 1: A New Start!

Zacznij od początku

        Suddenly there was a rumble going throughout the whole town. I thought it was from someone's quirk for a second, but boy was I wrong. A giant robot suddenly emerged from the ground and started attacking like crazy, it was the zero point robot! Isn't that a bit too big?!

        "Run!" some people starting running away from the robot, of course, I did too, why would I get myself involved with that. As I was running, I would see some robots and shoot them multiple times trying to get points. It wasn't really that easy when I'm running for my life. Finally, Present Mic had told us we ran out of time, and we all exit the site. As I was exiting, I once again lock eyes with the spiky-haired boy, who glared at me once again and walked off. What's up with him?

~*~

        It's been days since the exam, and I've been freaking out ever since. Did I get in? Is my best not enough? To make matters worse, my old man keeps nagging me about if I didn't get in then it means I'm not man enough, which is bullshit so he can shut up and leave me alone.

        "Katsumi! A letter from UA is here!"At hearing this I rushed out of my room at the fastest I've run. Once I entered the living room I saw him about to open it himself.

        "Hey! That's for me to open not you!" I yelled out.

        He stopped for a moment giving me a deadpan look before going back to opening the letter. "Your successes and failures are mines too." That was the stupidest thing I ever heard.

        "Shut up you old man! That's mine!" I picked up a gummy candy I usually have in my pocket for practice, they're definitely not for eating though, they're old icky and don't look edible. I aimed one directly at my dad's finger which was holding the letter and it landed perfectly. He let go out of shock and I took that moment and ran to catch the letter; once having in my grasp, I ran back into my room for my own viewing pleasure and not my old man's!

        After I closed the door shut was when he processed what just happened. "Wha- hey, you little twerp! I just wanted to your result!" he kept knocking at the door and demanding me to show him my results. Not giving a care in the world for what he wants from me I open the letter carefully with shaking hands, this is it, this decides my worth in my father's eyes.

        As I opened it, a weird disk looking thing fell out, and out of nowhere, it turned on. 'Hello young one!' looking at the sudden projection that it was All Might. 'what's he doing on here?' 'Congratulations on passing the exam! You passed with a score of 39 points, placing 10th place! Great job!' with the sudden news, I just couldn't help but "YES! YES! YES!" I yelled out.

        "Katsumi?! Did you get in? Hey! Let me in!" at this point, he was practically trying to pry the door open. 'See you there!' and with that, the hologram ended. Excited and not even mad at my old man anymore, I opened the door, and he was there ready to hear the big news.

        "I got in! I really got in!" for the first time in forever, he smiled. He actually smiled at me.

        "I'm so proud of you!" he reached down and swept me up into a hug. A very tight squeeze, I can't breathe. "You've grown up and really made me proud now, huh?"

        I didn't respond; instead, I let out tears that I didn't know I was holding in. I haven't cried since I was eight.

~*~

        "Where the hell am I?" I asked myself. It was the first day of school, and I seem to be late since there was barely anyone in the hallways. This place is way too big for me to find my way around, even with a map. Eventually, after venturing around for a bit, I run into someone familiar. Up ahead, also looking around, was the green-haired boy I saw from the auditorium. I was pleasantly surprised to see that he actually passed, and my predicament was utterly wrong.

        Feeling hopelessly lost and having no will to waste any more energy and the small amount of brainpower I had, I decided to call out to him for help. "Hey, green-haired dork!" I called out. Surprisingly he actually responded to that and turned around with a frightened look.

        "Y-yes?" he asked, his voice was shaky.

        "Whoa sorry, did I scare you? You look shaken to the core, and I didn't even do anything." he shook his head furiously. "Well, anyway, I'm lost and was hoping you can help me to find the 1-A classroom?"

        He perks up and looks at me with a smile, "You're in A-1 too?"

        "Whoa what? You're in the A-1 class?" I asked, more surprised than before, that means he wasn't as weak as I thought out he would be. "Wow, you must be pretty strong, I would like to spar with you someday," I mention.

        At hearing this, the green-haired boy nervously chuckled. "We're really close to the classroom, let's get going!" I nodded and started to follow him. "Anyways, what's your name?"

        "[L/n], [L/n] Katsumi. What's yours?" I asked.

        "My name is Midoriya Izuku, it's nice to meet you [L/n]!" he stopped walking and extended a hand towards me. I took and shook his hand.

        "Let's be good friends, yeah?" and he shook his head, his smile reaching across his face.

        After talking about our favorite pro-heroes and realizing he is definitely a hero fan-boy, we reached the classroom door within a few minutes. We looked up at and were very amused when we saw how tall it was.

        After admiring the door, I opened it up, and I heard Midoriya mumble something under his breath about not wanting to see someone in the classroom. The moment we opened it, we see a mostly full class with a few more seats still available. But more obviously, the two students who were fighting.

        Looking at them closer, I realized it was the glasses dude who spoke out during the exam and the blond freak. Before their argument escalated any further, they turned and noticed the two of us. "Ah, you!" the glasses said, looking right next to me, more specifically Midoriya. He marched right up to him "Good morning! I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is--"

        "I heard!" Midoriya stopped him in the middle of his sentence, but as always still sounded a little frightened. I was a bit saddened that he stopped him from talking because, honestly, I wasn't paying attention to their little argument and have no idea what this guy's name is. "I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Iida." Ok, now I know his name.

        He then looked over at me. "And who could you be?" he asked.

        "Hi, I'm [L/n] Katsumi." I greeted him and as well shook his hand.

        "Oh, you're the plain-looking one!" I heard a girl's bubbly voice from behind me and turned around. There was a charming girl with ember brown hair and eyes. Her face was round as well, but it just made me want to pinch her cheeks, and you know what? I will.

        Out of desire, and before she could speak another word, I reached my hand out to her face and pinched her cheek lightly. I was right, her round face is easy and fun to pinch. She looked at me in shock and embarrassment along with Midoriya, Iida just looked at me very confused. Realizing what I was doing was stupid, I let go and chuckled as I scratched my head. "Uh, sorry, your cheeks were just so cute. I couldn't help myself." I seemed to had made this situation worse, seeing that the three of them had turned tomato red at what I had said. 'I should just keep my mouth shut.'

        Suddenly Midoryia made a strange noise, I looked over to him to see he was looking at something as if it was a ghost. I too then turned in the direction he was looking at and-- oh my god, what is that strange creature? Wait- is that a man inside a yellow sleeping bag?

        "This is the heroes course." Everyone looked at him, scared and or shocked. "Okay, it took eight seconds before you were quiet."

        "Teacher?" Midioriya questioned. He looked far too tired and depressed to be a hero.

        "I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa." everyone gasped, not realizing this dead-tired looking man was going to be our teacher. "It's a bit sudden but put this on and go onto the field." he got out his sleeping bag and lifted up a uniform of some sort. Everyone looked at him confused, no ceremony, no nothing?