Chapter 4

Jace

Waking up Monday morning at 12 in the afternoon was one of the best things yet this morning.  I look at my phone to see if I have anything important, but all I have is Natalie blowing up my phone to see if I'm going to this stupid psychology class.  I text her yes just so she can leave me alone and stop annoying me.  When I get out of the message that I have with her I see that I also have a text from Britney the class slut.  

Britney: Hey Jace, my practice ends at 1:30.  Can you meet me at the girls locker room so we can have a good time like we always do?

Me: Sure

Texting her that and getting up to go to my bathroom, after I do my business I look in the mirror.  All I see is a man with an eight pack and tattooed arms and a soon to be chest piece, black hair and nice tanned skin.  To be honest I'm basically every girls dream guy, that's if they can make it a night with me.  After deciding what I was looking at I brushed my teeth and shaved my face.  I always try to look my best and not like trash.  After I'm done with that I grab a T-shirt, jeans socks and underwear from my dresser.  As soon as I make it to the kitchen my phone starts ringing, I look at it and see that it's my mother and I decline the call, because I don't want to talk to her at the moment.  Going to my kitchen and getting breakfast out of the freezer because I can't cook to save my life, and pop that in the microwave.  When the microwave goes off I grab my food and go out the door with my keys to my 2018 new Chevrolet Camaro.  When I pull into a parking spot at school I see that my friend Michael has pulled up next to me in his 2017 Dodge Charger.  He rolls down his window as  I'm stepping out of my car.
"Hey, I didn't think you would show up today, what made you change your mind and get out of bed?"
" I got a booty call at 1:30 and I'm running late."  I say almost jogging always until I hear my name being called from Michael. 
"You better not be late for that class Nat was talking about last night." 
"Whatever dude I'm a grown man and I can make my own decisions," I say jogging towards the locker rooms.  As soon as I saw Britney sitting down beside the doors she looked up and saw me. 

"Your late," she says and before I know it her slimy lips are all over me just like they always are when she needs me.  The way she kisses reminds me of a dog trying to eat my face.  Before I know it we are making out hard core and she is sucking my neck and really trying to give me a hickey.  We are interrupted by my phone ringing and by the ringtone I can hear that it's Natalie's ringtone that she set up for herself. 

I give Britney a little shove to get her off of me so I can decline the call, but when I do that I look at the time and realized that I'm late for this class that she wanted me to go to. 
"Hey we are going to have to finish this some other time, because I have to get to class."
That's when I feel like something hits me hard in the face.  This bitch justed slapped me for no reason.   I push her up against the wall very hard because she falls and then she starts crying.  At this point I could care less about this bitch crying after she just slapped me for going to a class that I'm being forced to go to by my best friend's girl.  I do my best to give her my best fuck you smile and walk away rushing to my class at the other end of the campus. 

When I finally reach the room that I need to be in I take a deep breath and open the door.  When I do in bombarded by eyes and when I spot Natalie I go for the seat next to her, but that's when I get caught I the action.  I realized that Mr. Richards has stopped talking and now the room is silent with eyes still on me. 

"Mr. Morgan you're late to my class.  Would you like to give me an explanation as to why?"  I'm looking around the room and that's when I spot a blonde girl with glasses with blue eyes that matches her shirt, but what comes out of my mouth next gets her to stop looking at me.