"Boomer! You're not paying attention!" Blossom scolded me.

"I am! I get it!" I insisted.

"No you don't! If you don't follow the leader's instructions then you're gonna keep ruining the plans of the team!" she facepalmed and then sighed, "look, this is very important if you want to succeed. The way you're acting is just showing how immature you are. Just think about that, okay?"

After saying those words, she left. I seated on the floor, frustrated and thinking about what she said. Maturity. That's it! Takaaki is a college student, he is older and more mature than me! Maybe if I act more mature Miyako will like me! But who is mature enough to help me? I know!

Brick's POV:

I was having extra lessons with Buttercup. She really was kicking my ass! I don't know what's wrong with me. I can't seem to focus. Maybe I'm afraid of hurting a girl. Even tho she is really tough.

"C'mon, Brick! You hit like a girl!" she growled.

"I'm sorry! I'm really trying!" I told her with frustration.

Buttercup sighed and seated on the floor, so I did the same. We were both really tired.

"I want to become strong. How can I protect my team, how can I be a good leader if I'm this weak?" I said.

"You're not weak, Brick. You don't need to be strong to be a good leader. In fact, I'm the strongest of the Powerpuffs, still, Blossom is the best leader we could ever have! She always knows how to motivate us, keep the team together and make things work, even in the harsh times!" she told me, "in fact, she even told us that you're a great leader between your brothers."

I couldn't help but smile a little. Buttercup isn't so grumpy as I thought after all.

"Thanks, for cheering me up" I thanked her.

"Don't thank me, that's uncomfortable" she joked and stood up, "also, I have an idea. I'll be right back."

I waited for her for at least five minutes, but when she came back she was dressed like a boy. Her hair was hidden inside a cap, which made it more realistic. A laugh escaped from my mouth.

"I stole this from Ken's closet" she laughed too, "now that I look like a boy, let's try it again."

I stood up in front of her. We started training again. This time I was a little more motivated. Even tho I knew it was Buttercup, she remembered me of Butch. I must admit that helped me lose my fear of hurting a girl. We trained for at least half an hour. We were both really exhausted.

"Much better" she said and took off her cap.

I smiled and threw my body to the floor to get some rest. Buttercup took off Ken's jacket, revealing some marks on her body that were easily visible under her tank top.

"Buttercup!" I exclaimed, worried.

"What?" she asked me, confused.

I stood up and showed her the marks.

"Oh! That's okay! It happens sometimes!" she told me.

"I'm sorry! I didn't meant to!" I insisted.

"Don't worry. It's part of the training" she rolled her eyes, "but, I must admit, this has never happen to me before. Not even Butch can leave marks on me when we train."

She was explaining this to me with such a calm expression and voice. Is she masochist or something?

"Do you know what that means?" she asked me.