Jambalaya

"How do you do it?!" Vaggie exclaimed. "You just casually kill people and celebrate with jambalaya?"

Alastor took off his suit jacket and placed it on a chair, he adjusted his monocle, "Yes... That's how I do things."

He started preparing his mother's recipe on the stove.

Meanwhile, Angel Dust was in his room playing with himself and Charlie was scrolling through Killstagram.

*20 minutes later*

Alastor was fishing up plates and putting them on the table, he then made his microphone appear and announced that food was ready.

Angel Dust walked in looking relaxed in his typical white and pink striped suit, paired with thigh high stelletos.
"Did you wash up?" Alastor aimed his question mainly at Angel.

"I'll just use my other arms," he pointed down to the lower set underneath.

Alastor smiled big and walked away.

The four of them were in the dining area, "wait a minute..." Alastor snapped his fingers to poof Husk and Nifty at the table.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!... We were in the other room! You could've called us!" Husk was angered and stuck one of his claws through a piece of chicken. He plopped it in his mouth, "Mmm this is good."

The six of them ate their jambalaya and went on with the rest of their night.