When you get hurt (Boyfriend Scenarios)

(When you get hurt. Requested by: Pupcakemon. A warning, this does deal with rape. In no way do I support or like rape. This will go into absolutely no detail.)

New Character! Tj, SCP 590 also known as Dr. Bright's brother. I will do his catch-up later. 

SCP 073: A researcher, obviously intoxicated, had tried to hurt you. 073 was obviously extremely angered. He was fuming. It was unusual as he had usually been the one to calm you down if you were going to get into a fight. The SCP Foundation was extremely surprised. He didn't do anything, though. He just watched silently as you melted the researcher. You heating up the until the puddle that had once been a level 2 researcher was evaporated. You were shortly bribed back into your room with candy. Cain was harder to recontain and put up quite the fight to stay in your room for at least the rest of the day. He got what he wanted. After that, you and him just cuddled. He was wrapped around you, protecting you.

SCP 076: Another D-Class had tried to attack you during a containment breach. It was an extremely dumb decision as Able was in the hallway walking towards you. Before your 'pets' could come out and attack, the D-Class was cut into bits by one of Able's swords. Not much happened after that, Able and you wandered around the foundation for a little bit before you headed back to your cell to avoid getting shot.

SCP 096: No one tried anything with you. They were afraid of 096 attacking them because of how successful your interview was and you were highly respected, they had no reason to do anything.

SCP 682/939/106: These SCPs are overprotective fucks. No one, absolutely no one can get near you with ill intent. It's almost like these SCPs can sense when you are about to be in danger.

SCP 079: They couldn't hurt you because you can go into anything that is electronic. Phones, light bulbs, cords, you name it. You would hop into it before they could hurt you. You have gone into the computer that holds/is/I don't know 079.

Dot Boi: Long story short, you summoned Jeff the Killer and ●●|●●●●●|●●|● had to quickly teleport the both of you away before you got hurt that bad. ●●|●●●●●|●●|● was pissed to discover that you had a cut from Jeff's knife.

SCP 173: Stone. Any attackers are turned into stone. 

SCP 1048: The foundation doesn't allow people into your containment cell that often due to... issues... they've had in the past.

SCP 035: A guard had tried to r*pe you during a containment breach. To bad because you are into tentacle hentai. (I doubt most of you will get this joke but congrats if you do.) The death of the guard was very, very, very painful. You sat there shaking in a corner and for once, you looked scared of 035. It wasn't his fault, though. For a while, you were scared of men in general. You still have trust issues.

SCP 049: Anyone.... getting near you? Now, that's funny. Let me remind you all that you are an SCP that manipulates life force. If you wanted, you could manipulate every single person in the world's life force causing them to just die. It would have severe consequences to you though.

SCP 999/2295: The foundation has you constantly guarded and protected because everyone loves you so damn much.

SCP 590: He would try to take your injuries but you would let him. You didn't let him near you until your injuries were all fully healed. The foundation was very aware of how sad both of you were so they know to not split you two up.