Friends to lovers (San)

You were sitting in your room at your desk, typing on your laptop for work.
Looking over at the clock, you sighed seeing how late it was, and that your best friend and roommate San, wasn't back from his night out yet.

Earlier before San left he asked if you could stay up, and wait for him, mostly so you could look after him, when San went out you are always there to take care of him, make sure he has food, water and painkillers, San also is very clingy and more so when he's drunk, so you agreed to stay up.

The clock ticked on getting later and later, though you finished with your work load, you changed to watching Netflix while you waited.

Hearing the door open and close you sat up, grabbing a hoodie putting it on and slipping on your slippers, but you froze the moment you heard San shhing someone, and a female giggle.

Hearing the giggle your expression changed, San brought a girl home, your breath hitched, your heart tightened in your chest, you bit your lip hard enough for you to feel a bit of blood.

You turned around grabbing your headphones, laying on your bed putting them on, you sighed It's going to be a long night.
_______________________________________

The next morning you were standing in the kitchen waiting for your coffee while you cooked some bacon, hearing something behind you, you turned around seeing a female walking out of San's bedroom.

The girl had on a tight black dress, the sleeve on her left falling down her shoulder, she held her black heels in her right hand, her dark brown hair down all the way to her hip.

The girl turned around eyes meeting, she looked shocked for a second, then smiled at you shyly, after that she rushed out the front door.

You shrugged to yourself turning back to the bacon frying on the pan.
_______________________________________

You made a bacon sandwich for breakfast for San and yourself, putting in some brown sauce for your sandwich and ketchup for San's, you walked over to the sofa placing the plates on the coffee table along with your coffee and San's sweet tea.

A few seconds San came walking out his bedroom, sitting down next to you on the sofa while you turned the tv on.

The both of you sat there for a couple of minutes just eatting in silence, after the silence got a little awkward for you, you spoke up.

"How was your night last night then?" You asked, while you picked at you breakfast, nibbling at it to keep your eyes away from him.

"It was good, alright." San nodded his head, mouth full of food, holding up his hands infront of him while he spoke.

"Did you get the bang?" You asked, hidding the pain in your voice, your chuckle turned to a sigh not wanting him to say anything about his night with  the girl.

"Did you cum?" You laughed, taking the piss out of him, you cursed yourself for asking, but that's what you would normally do when he spent a night with someone.

"No, but she said I give real good cuddles." San laughed, you smiled at him laughing along, knowing nothing happened made you happy.

"I could've told you that" your laughter getting louder, San smiled over to you, "Oh I make sure you get the best I ever give" San chuckled laying back in the sofa, head laying on your shoulder, cuddling up to you.

You smiled down at him leaning your head on his, he snuggled up to you while you both watch some morning cartoons, enjoying the peace and quiet with just the two of you.
_______________________________________
It had been about two weeks after San brought home the girl that he didn't sleep with, and your work friend has non stop been telling you to move one from your bestfriend.