Part 1

hey guys its rainbow i'm so very sorry i haven't posted anything I've been finishing books upon books or just fan fics. i like to finish them before i post them and this is one i have finished. it not an x reader like the last one but i hope you guys like it. have a nice day/night!!!

CRASH

BOOM

i couldn't see anything. It was black.

I finally opened my eyes. The sky was blood red with madness. I heard screaming then saw a bright red light as it came towards me.

"AARON!!!!"

Someone yelled there deep voice calming me down.

I closed my eyes but then I felt light. When I opened my eyes I saw my father with his masked face and large gloved hands holding me.

" d..dad"

I said coughing up blood.

" it's okay don't speak save your strength my baby girl"

He said in his deep voice stroking my white hair.

My little brother got out of his skin prison and attacked the city. It's been I don't know how many years sense we imprisoned him. I closed my eyes but my father didn't want me to.

"Aaron Don't you dare close your eyes"

He said in a stern voice.

My eyes were lazily open as he asked me one question. 

" how old are you?"

He asked.

It took me a minute to think of how old I was. I knew I was old but didn't look that old. I smiled at the thought of me being old.

" 1...3...1...8..."

I said blood dripping from my mouth.

" that's my girl "

He said in a low voice.

I raised my hand and put it on his mask. I didn't have the straight to pull it off so he put his hand on mine and helped me pull it off. He pulled it off and laid it on my face and pulled up my hood. He smiled at me as I closed my eyes.

——————-

That was the last thing I saw. His face. His deep red eyes as they looked at me. With his sweet smile. Some people would be scared if they saw is face but not me. Even kid would be a little scared.

" so this is my end... at least I got to see my fathers face...haha... I love him so much"

I said in the darkness...until I saw a light.

——————~~~~~~~——————

My eyes fluttering open. And the first thing I saw was the white ceiling and the rainbow like patterns on it. I felt a presser of something on my side. I looked to the side and saw a puffy eyed ,tear stained, sleeping,death the kid. I smiled at him when I saw his face. I raised my hand and stroked his hair back down and when I looked at him I gave myself a nod seeing his hair was symmetrical. He moved a little bit barring his head in my stomach. I giggled at the action and his eyes shot open. He raised his head and looked at me ,gold staring in red.

He smiled tears streaming down like water falls staining his pale skin even more.

" hi"

I said my voice horse as a smile planted on my face.

" hi"

He said wiping his tears from his face but failed horribly.

I sat up and swung my legs off the medical bed a little weak i put my hands up to cup his face and wiped the tears away with my thumbs.