Kpop Ghost Story Part Two

● EXO --

ChanYeol: We saw a Russian ghost in Russia, Well,we actually didn't see the ghost but it was a weird experience.

Then he continued: I was sharing room with Chen when the nightmare came, after it was having fun of me. The ghost went to Chen, I was suprised when Chen said "Help me"

●Shinee --

(ChanYeol was telling the story)

ChanYeol: JongHyun sunbae (senior) said he was practing at the practice room and whenever he sang "sol" while practing do, re, mi, fa, sol ,fa ,re,  mi,do. A female voice would sing along.

●Jiyeon --T-ARA ---

Jiyeon: It was my first time seeing a ghost. While I was brushing my teeth, I felt heavy footsteps of a guy behind me. Then I screamed, it was really freaky!

She also stated that she hears some noises while filming "Death Bell 2 : Bloody Camp"

Jiyeon: While we were filming Death Bell: Bloody Camp. We are at the important part when the director shouted "Cut". Then we all stopped and looked at him, he was really angry. He asked us why we stopped, we said that we stopped because he said "Cut". Only the actors and actress heard it, he said that he didn't said CUT. We checked the footage, when we all saw it someone shouted CUT at the footage.