Feelings - Eli x Reader

(My friend requested this one, and idk why i wrote Angst first but hope you enjoy! Also just a reminder that this is my first Story so it's bad.)
______

(Y/N)'s POV

*Sigh*

I have this weird feelings for Eli... I don't know why...

It's been here since Eli was new in the manor... His smile was so adorable it made me melt, his brown eyes looking at me gave butterflies in my stomach..

While i was blanking out someone made me get out of my thoughts.

"(Y/N)! How are you?" A voice called my name behind me, i turn to see who it was..

Oh it's Eli...

"Oh, Hey Eli! Why are you here?" Eli smiled and said, "I saw you and i thought maybe (Y/N) needs someone to talk to."

I just smiled... I know Eli had feelings for Fiona a long time ago... And... I think they're perfect for each other...

"Uh... Hey (Y/N)?"
"H-huh? Yes?" Oh shoot, did i just stutter in front of him?! I'm so stupid..

"I always saw you frowning when Fiona's near me... Why?" Eli said giving me a questioned look.

Ah shit..

"Ah... I just remember the movie i watched.. it made me cry for days haha.." "Are you sure? Well okay then... But, can i ask y-you something?.." Eli played with his hands while looking down, did he just stutter? Heh.. He's cute when he stuttered.

"What is it?" I asked, impatient for his question.

"Should i... Confess to Fiona about my feelings?"

Oh... Okay...

"Yeah you should, maybe she likes you aswell! Everyone in the manor likes you!" I said, giving him a confident look.

"You really think so?"

"Mhm!~" Eli's cheeks turn pink and i heard him say 'thanks'

"I should go now Eli, it's getting late.." "Oh.. bye (Y/N).." Eli said, the tone of his voice hints sadness.

I gave him a smile and wave, leaving him alone in the garden.

While i was walking towards my room i saw Fiona and Vera chatting,

"Do you like Eli, Fiona?" Vera asked, "Not really... He always uses his owl to try and stalk me... He's weird.." Fiona said, she cross her arms while rolling her eyes.

I was shocked on what Fiona said and worried because... What if Eli heard that... He will be sad forever...

"Hey (Y/N)!" Fiona shout and smiled but i just glared at her making her confused.

I slammed my door and felt tears falling through my eyes...

I knew it...

Maybe i should be happy for Eli so he wouldn't found out that i'm... Jealous...

______

Months later...

"Eli and i are married!" Fiona cheered, though i could tell she was just faking it.

It was Eli and Fiona's wedding party, All survivors and hunters are there and cheered for them.

"(Y/N), thanks so much for what you did!" Eli said, he smile widely while hugging me tight.

I couldn't help but just smile at him, "Heh,that's what friends do!" I replied.

I shouldn't attend to this darn wedding party... It makes me frown... But... Eli will be sad if i didn't attend so i accepted it...

"Eli?" "Hm?" Eli replied with a cute smile, i inhale deeply while locking my eyes to his.

"Follow me." I said with a serious tone, i wanted this weird feelings to end.. so i'm going to confess...

I grab him and ran to the garden, i slam the door open, i huff and start to look at Eli.

"Eli... I... I liked you for a long time and... I know that you had feelings for someone else and... I wanted this feelings to end!" I said, i clutch my dress as Eli wide his eyes.

"(Y-Y/N)..."

"I know You and Fiona are getting married and i'm happy with that! D-don't worry about me–" I was cut off when Eli hugged me,

"(Y/N) i–" Eli was cut off because Fiona opened the door and smiled,

"Let's go now, Eli!" Eli glance at Fiona, he then turn to look at me and sighed, "(Y/N)..."
"Go and be happy with your new life." I said, patting his back.

Eli smiled, "Well... Bye..." Eli gave me a quick hug and left.

...Goodbye Eli...

(Oh god, why is it so bad?i really need to practice writing stories more so i can improve...qwq)

Words:741