Just Take A Walk

Its been a week, I haven't gone to school but I had the excuse of why I am not currently attending.

I felt so empty and depressed I don't even know what to do.

I heard my phone vibrate, it was the fifth time it vibrated today. Deciding to finally take my phone out I saw that they were all from Rachel.

Are you okay? Sent at 10:32 am

Hey, come on we haven't talked for almost a week since your mom passed away. Sent at 11:04 am

James answer please Sent at 11:33 am

We need to talk Sent at 11:45 am

I'm coming over. Sent at 12:01 pm

I sighed as I stood up, I haven't taken a shower. I forgot the last time I ate this week. Checking the time on my phone it read in little numbers 12:05 pm which means Rachel is going to be here any second.

The door opened as I stood in front of it, my face tired and overall I looked like extreme shit.

"James"

"Hey Rachel"

She gave me a disgusted look once she saw my condition. "This isn't you Jamie" she said disappointedly.

Shrugging I went to the couch and sat down, I heard Rachel's high heels hitting the floor every step she took closer to me. "I'm sorry, its just. You know... ever since my mom died...I just shut down" I told her, she sat down next to me. Her facial expression worrying me.

I didn't even have to hear her little speech that I knew she was gonna give. She was going to brake up with me.

"You're breaking up with me?" I said as I sat up. Rachel twisted her lipglossed lips and slowly nodded. "I knew it"

"Its just, you know that I need someone that would also worry about me. To love me and cuddle me! You seem to forget about me now, it makes me feel not special" Rachel said as she played with her pink nails.

I sighed loudly and stood up. "I'm in a big glob of fucking depression! Can't you see that? Don't you think I want to be out and have fun? To be with you?! I love you Rachel! But right now...right now I just can't think right" I told her, pulling on my curly short hair ever so slightly.

"I'll feel guilty if I stay with you though" she whispered, her big brown chocolate eyes looking up at me with tears on the corner of them.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her softly. Sitting down next to her I grabbed her hand tightly. When I noticed that she wasn't answering I got concerned. "Rachel?"

"I was with someone..."

My hand lost its grasp from hers and pulled it away from here hand. "What do you mean?"

"I was with Ty"

Standing up I screamed in my hands as I covered my face with my palms.

"I'm so sorry"

"Get out"

Rachel looked up at me with tears now flowing from her eyes. "Don't cry" I begged, I hated it when people cry. "James I'm sorry"

I looked away, avoiding here face. I am not going to let her fool me. Not anymore. I'm done. "I'm sorry too"

With that she understood what I meant and left.

Closing the door behind her but surprisingly not slamming it.

She's gone.

My moms gone.

My future is gone.

Its better to try and forget about everything. I grabbed my phone and ear buds. Going through some songs I picked one and started to walk out.

Seems like the only thing that can calm me down is some Arctic Monkeys and a walk.

It was a little lonely at the moment, deciding to take a street I have never walked in before I discovered a whole new part of my town.

----
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter omfg it was horrible I know.

Anyways! Comment about how you think the story is turning out so far!

•3•