𝐗𝐈𝐕

𖣘
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

While the whole village was training for what was to come in a few hours, Celeste was babysitting all the children

While the whole village was training for what was to come in a few hours, Celeste was babysitting all the children. She didn't mind since she adored children, but she really wished Mando would at let her partake in the training...

While everyone was getting a good dinner in, Celeste found herself staring at her food in displeasure. It wasn't because she didn't enjoy the food that they prepared her, but because she wasn't hungry. Mando must of noticed her body language, and stared at her in interest. It wasn't like Celeste to not eat, because she absolutely loved food, and never turned down a meal in her life. Or that was at least what the girl informed him on one of their conversations before.

"You should really eat, we have a long night ahead." Mando tells the girl almost fatherly like, which made her slightly annoyed. She couldn't help but feel as if the man looked at her as a child, and something to look after...

"I'm not in the mood for food." She blatantly, while leaning her chin on her hand.

"Nervous?" He asks the girl.

"I don't know." She says almost monotoned and bored my, as if she wasn't interested in talking with the man at all.

"At least get two bites in." Mando tells the girl, causing Cara to smile to herself at the conversation that was occurring in front of her.

"Are you serious? You're not my dad." Celeste says impressed while rolling her eyes at the man.

"Well if you aren't going to eat, then give it to me." Cara says causing Celeste to immediately hand her the plate of food, which she generously took.

As soon as Celeste looks back over at Mando, she could practicality feel the look of disapproval under his helmet, which made Celeste give him a innocent smile before standing up from the tables.

𖣘

Celeste had then made herself comfortable with sitting on a empty space of grass not that far away from the barn. After Celeste left Mando at the table with the little one, Cara quickly finished her supper, before walking towards her direction.

"You are going to drive that man crazy." Cara says while walking towards the girl who was sitting on the patch of green grass.

"How am I doing so far?" Celeste sarcastically asks with a playful smile, causing Cara to laugh herself.

"I'd say; pretty well." Cara says while sitting beside Celeste on the ground, which Celeste didn't mind. She loved talking with Cara, since Mando wasn't the one for deep conversations. Suddenly a comfortable silence grew over them, while Celeste looks up to notice Mando walking into the barn, along with Omara.

"You like him." Cara states bluntly, once realizing the girls body language change as soon as she saw the two together.

"W-what?" Celeste asks while facing the unamused woman beside her. Cara knew the girl would bullshit about her feelings towards the Mandalorian, and she act like nothing was wrong with her.