5. 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊

Amid of Divine's incarceration . Bobby and Dennis must pick up the pieces where divine left off .

Dennis

It was a hot ass day today . I knocked at Bobby's door but there was no answer so I went around the back by the kitchen window and I saw shurrie reading a book.

I knocked on the window to try to get her attention. She looked up

Wassup shurrie

Hey D ,Bobby's not here".

I know . He told me to be him here .. cmon it's hot as hell outside .. gone have me burning up". I went to the side door and she opened it . I stepped in .

You can wait in the living room ".

Ok cool what you reading".

Romeo & Juliet". I nodded

Ok that's about the shorties who killed themselves ". She laughed

Yeah basically".

Yo y'all got the adventures of he man ?!".

Yeah randy likes to watch em when he gets home from school". I nodded my head . That girl really goes above and beyond to make sure everybody straight .

Oh okay". I looked through some tapes "YO SHOALIN VS THE WU TANG .. this is a classic I been looking for this and ain't nobody have it lemme borrow it "

That's Bobby's  ".

Bobby gone let me borrow it ". I put it in my jacket.

The door opened and it was randy and Bobby .

Wassup Dennis". Randy says

Hey wassup little man ". Randy went right to the tv and pressed play and sat on the couch . Shurrie brought him some juice.

Don't spill it or you'll be watching it from the dinning room".

I won't". He said . She went back into the kitchen.

Yoo wassup kid". Bobby gives me a handshake .

You ready ?".

Yeah". We had a meeting set up with Haze to get in good with cressy , a Jamaican drug supplier ..it's kilos coming to the island so we wanted the product to help divine get out of jail .

SHA

Yo it's finally time to meet up with Haze kid". Power said

Yeah we really gone get that work. Everybody gone be fucking with us and we gone put Dennis and divine outta business". I said

Word". He pulled off and we got out the car and went into the building owned by Cressy.

We was greeted with some oxtails and red beans and rice . As we sat down in front of haze i ate the whole bowl of food . I didn't have food that good since I lived with my folks .

Tell mama sa that food was good... truth ". I folded my arms .

So now that we got everything out the way . Y'all fellas want some desert ?". Haze asks . A female with no clothes came up with 2 kilos of cocaine and sat it on the table in front of us . Power pulled out the money . Haze wanted 25,000 for both and that's what we gave him . I been working hard to get that shit.

Alright alright" he gave us the kilos and dapped us up .

Good doing business with ya". Power said . We got up and left the office . Once we got In the car we looked at each other and dapped each other.