School Time!

*Lesley's Po'v*
I woke up 4:30 am to prepared a breakfast for Harley and a warm shower after that its 5:00 am and it means that I will wake Harley.

Lesley Go Upstairs and Enter to the room of His sibling

"Hey Wake Up it's 5:00 am"Lesley Said

*Harley Moans*

I can see that Harley Sad because of What Happen last day and he cant move on to that but I understand him because his a child.

"Sister, What is the breakfast btw", Harley Said

"Bacon and Fried Rice, come on Stand up" Lesley Said

And The Both go to breakfast area

*Harley's Po'v*

After I ate I go to the bathroom then after that I wear My Uniform and Start walking towards into The School

My Sister have a Different time and school to me, She is studying is the "Land Of the dawn University" and me I'm studying in "Begginers Dawn Elementary's School"
My classmates are

Harith, Cyclops,Nana,Angela,and more

*Harith Po'v*
I'm Finally went to my destination, in my School.
-
I cant forget what happen last day, but I will try to forget that situation but I cant forget what Nana Says to Us.

—————–—————-————

*The bell start to ring*

The students enter their specific room

*Alucard's Po'v*
Im so excited to go to school because I will see Miya!!!

*Miya's Po'v*
My Boyfriend Alucard Is already at school and waiting for me, meanwhile I met Layla and wear her Classic Malefic Outfit.

Oh Hi Layla (Miya).
Oh hi there (Layla)

Youre Cool in Youre outfit Layla (Miya)
Oh Thanks (Layla)

While talking to her I mentioned a book.

Btw What is that Book all about? (Miya)
Oh this One! Its an album of My parents and friends and actually youre here (Layla)
Oh! Thank you (Miya)
Oh My Gosh Were Going to be late! (Miya)
Dont worry were on the same room (Layla)

Layla and Miya went to their room.

-------------------------------------------–-------------------

*Harley's Po'v*
I'm like a Weirdo without Harith And Nana but look what happen this is Harith's fault No! This is our Fault I wish Nana will forgive us And Harith And I will back again because totally I miss him but its too late.

*Harith's Po'v*
Harley and I were two bestfriends, I want to back it again. I wish Nana will pick me like what happen too Alu and Miya, I love the two.

*Nana's Po'v*
Am I going to forgive them even they didnt do My Consequence? I know they love each other so I cannot broke their friendship... Friendship is Like a stone walls that no one can pass so it means that I'm the wind passing through the Stone Walls.