𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

13; an annoyance

    "Hey," Bucky knelt down in front of El with a warm smile

    "Hey," Bucky knelt down in front of El with a warm smile. "It's gonna be alright, you know." Eleven nodded scanning the surrounding areas. "Me," the tiny twelve year old pointed at herself before jabbing Bucky in the chest, "And you."

Bucky nodded, "Me, and you." Sam watched the two interact intently. It genuinely surprised him to watch a man, a murderer be so kind to such a small girl. That was a love he hoped to achieve one day, the love of a dad.

   Sam returned his focus to his drone, Redwing. After maybe a minute, he found the Quinjet. Sam pressed the button on his earpiece, "We found it. The QuinJet's in Hangar Five, North Runway." With that, the three got up from their spots, and began their run. They would meet everyone else in the QuinJet.

A strange figure in a red, and blue suit jumped on the glass wall to their right following them on all fours. "What the hell is that?"

    "Everyone's got a gimmick now." El didn't know what that meant, but the bright white ovals of the figure's eyes were unnerving. She would have knocked him off the ceiling, but there was no time for her to stop.

El realized her mistake when the figure busted through the wall kicking Sam across the hall. Bucky went to punch the newcomer, but the figure grabbed his fist. "You have a metal arm? That is awesome, dude!"

   El pushed Bucky out of the way stepping up to the Spiderman. "Short, bald, Mr. Stark said to stay away from you." El smirked, "Smart." Eleven thrust out her hand, and the Spiderman flew back slamming harshly into the pole. El waved her hand throwing him to the same spot he had previously left Sam in.

"Come on!" The three continued their trek, running at full force for the QuinJet. Before they got far, El was knocked off of her feet by some sort of sticky substance. The same substance shot over her eyes to block her vision, and then her hands to pin her to the ground.

    Sam launched himself at the Spiderman, Bucky running over to help El up. The twelve year old flailed around terrified by the sudden paralysis, and blindness. "Hey, hey, I got you. It's okay." Bucky peeled the webbing from El's eyes, and then her hands, and feet.

  "Come on, kid." El nodded pushing off of the ground, and proceeding to run with Bucky. Sam, and the Spiderman fought in the air, he was becoming quite an annoyance. El scanned her surroundings finding a large billboard lying on the ground that one of them had knocked down.

   El pushed out her hand, the billboard floated into the air before she pushed harder, and it shot at the newcomer. "Hey, buddy, I think you lost this." Bucky grabbed El's hand twirling the tiny twelve year old as he pulled her behind the column just before the billboard came flying back at them.

There was a crash, and some talking when Bucky turned to El. "Stay here." Eleven rapidly shook her head, but Bucky repeated himself nonetheless, "Stay here."

    Bucky ran out from behind the column leaving El by her lonesome. She thought it was going okay for a moment until she heard yet another crash, and El could no longer stay hidden.

  "Guys, look, I'd love to keep this up, but I've only got one job here today, and I've got to impress
Mr. Stark, so..." El tilted her head, the Spiderman flew out of the roof falling down the building. "You told the only one with superpowers to hide?"

    "Shut up."

 Ha, my lil supershortie

Ha, my lil supershortie. If you could have any superpower what would it be? Mine would either be telekinesis, or the ability to portal anywhere I wanted. That'd be so cool.