𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

09; rest

    Steve, and Sam were whispering quietly in the corner of the mill whilst El sat cross legged  across from the unconscious Bucky

Steve, and Sam were whispering quietly in the corner of the mill whilst El sat cross legged across from the unconscious Bucky. El could hear what they were speaking of, her. They were talking about her. "How are we sure he wasn't abusing her?" Steve shook his head. "He cares about her, I can tell that much."

"Okay, so what are we gonna do with her?" Steve simply shrugged. "I have no clue. I just, I..." "Feel responsible for her." Sam finished staring at the back of El's shaved head. Steve nodded, "Exactly."

El knew they were behind her before Steve tapped on her shoulder. When she turned around though, she didn't expect to find Sam holding her old blind fold, and the radio she would use with Bucky. They used it to keep an eye on hydra.

"We hate to ask this—" "You don't have to if you don't want to," Sam reassured. "But, we were wondering if you could check in on Stark, and Natasha." El smiled fondly at the mention of the kind woman. "Red hair." Steve grinned at the girl.

"I'll help." El decided taking the monstrously sized boom box out of Sam's hands. She then, spun the dial of the radio onto channel 98.1. Static sounded through the air as Steve helped El wrap the blind fold around her eyes.

Eleven focused on the woman from earlier. The man who blasted her, the only two moments she had ever actually met Tony Stark, and Natasha Romanoff. When she opened her eyes, it was black, all black.

El pushed on, slowly through the dark room. A man with bright grey hair, and a mean expression stepped into the room not far from her. "I see..." El racked her brain for the word she was thinking of until it finally popped up in her mind, "Them."

"This is so cool." Steve sent Sam a look causing the man to sigh, "Sorry."

"What are they saying?" El slightly turned her head, Tony, and Natasha sat at a table in a room similar to the one she had once been locked in. "I don't suppose you have any idea where they are." El wasn't quite sure if that was a question or a statement, but she didn't much care.

"We will. GSG9's got the border covered. Recons flying 24/7. They'll get a hit, we'll handle it." Steve, and Sam shared an incredulous before turning back to the twelve year old. "Hey." Steve whispered gently. El pulled the blind fold from her face.

"Border covered 24/7," El repeated. "Recons flying." This time, when Sam, and Steve looked to each other it wasn't out of curiosity, it was out of concern. Steve brought his hands together in a clap, standing to his feet. "Why don't you go get some rest? There's a mattress in the other room, Sam will show you."

El didn't know what mattress meant, but she understood the word rest, and was all for it. Sam was silent as El followed him into the other room. He smiled warmly as the twelve year old plopped down onto the mattress happily.

"You never did tell us, what's your name?" El pulled back the sleeve of the jacket Steve had given her to show him the number tattooed on her wrist. "What does that mean?" El pointed to herself, and Sam's eyes widened. "You're name's Eleven?" The tiny girl nodded once more, and Sam huffed heading for the door. "Alright, just get some rest."

 Look at Sam being all responsible 😂

Look at Sam being all responsible 😂. Anthony Mackie is probably one of my favorite actors cause he's down right hilarious. Who's yours? Let me know in the comments.