chapter 3

(longer chapter than usual  1st photo -charlotte-)-

I woke up to the sound of what sounded like a truck beeping. I got out of my bed looking outside the window.

There is moving people moving our stuff all the way to florida. Yes!

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs . To see my parents talking to the moving people. I went in the kitchen.

Everything was gone. I ran back upstair to my parents bedroom. Gone. I went to my bathroom. Gone. I went to my room. Almost gone.

I walked downstairs and i heard "charlie sweetie"

6 HOURS LATER

I felt hot sticky air as i walked out of the airplane. I was walking behind my parents.

I tapped my moms shoulder. "Mom can i go to that starbucks right there?" i asked.

She nodded her head. And i practically dashed like i was in a cross country race.

But hey! A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I was starving hey not my fault.

I got in line and i saw a pretty girl.
She looked around my age (17)
and she had beautiful curls in her brown hair . She had hazel eyes mostly had alot of brown.

She looked at my and my eyes darted to the floor. She spoke up "im amber and you are " i raised my head again. "Charlotte but you can call me charlie " , she looked at the line ahead " what are you going to order ? " she asked. I pulled up tge secret menu.

Flipping my phone towards her. I showed her a drink called cinnomin bun. "Vanilla bean with cinnomin dolte on top " i said

"Sounds good ill try it " she said . "im picking up my aunt  from the airport " she said.

"I just moved here." i pulled out a little slip with my new adress on ut and it also showed a picture of the house. I showed it too her. " this is where ill be leaving for the next lord knows how long " i said.

"Well charlotte i have some good news for you . We live right nextdoor " amber said jumping up and down . I heard the cashier say "next. Hello what would you like. ?" I showed him the picture i showed amber of my drink "two please " i said. If she could keep my company ill buy her a starbucks drink " grande. Venti. ??" He said flatly. "Venti?" ive never had one that big but it will boost my energy.

We got our drinks and walked out. To see our parents talk " its a very nice nieghborhood... Youll really like it " the woman said . My mom turned to me "oh charlie dear this is Mrs. And Mr. Roberts" and i spoke up "and this is amber their daughter " i said sarcastically for no reason. And i heard a giggle come from amber.

I was pretty much known for being a bad girl. Never was much of a goodie goodie.

A/N

I woke up at 6:00 am to right a longer chapter hope you like it and if you did comment, star, and subsceibe to me!!