Mercedes went up front. "Can I sing, Marcy?"

"Sing your heart out." Marcy raised a thumb.

Kurt and Rachel beamed. "This is called Defying Gravity."

M&MC

Marcy got up. "I want to sit by Tina."

Finn blushed. "Marcy!"

"I'm not going to tell her. Hush!"

Finn hid his face. "Please don't!"

"I won't." She took Mally by the hand and led him over to Tina. "Everybody scoot down one. Please."

Everyone in the second row sat one over.

"Thank you." She sat next to Tina and pulled Mally onto her lap.

Mr. Shue chuckled. "Are you set?"

"Yes. Go on." She smiled.

"Okay! Who else wants to go up?"

"I do." Sam pulled Blaine up. "We have a song that I think you're going to like."

Once they started singing, Tina leaned over. "I saw you and Finn talking."

"You're a gossip to your heart." Marcy teased. Tina flushed. "We were talking about you."

Tina's eyes widened. "Me?!"

"Yeah. But you don't want to talk about that."

"Yes, I do. What'd you guys say?"

"It wasn't me really. He was just singing your praises."

She burned and looked down at Finn, who was already looking and burned himself. "Why?"

"Nothing. I was just talking about Mikey and Mercy and he got stars in his eyes and began talking about you."

"Really?" She lit up. Then eyed her suspiciously. "What about Mike and Mercedes?"

"Nothing. Well, something. Have you noticed anything strange about them recently?"

She looked back at the two, who were sitting together in the back row. Mercedes was blushing and Mike was staring at her. Tina turned back to Marcy. "Now. What's going on with them? They look how I used to look at Mike and how Cedes was with Sam last year."

"I don't know. I think all this talk of me and Jr. and Laura and Marc has got them thinking about each other."

Tina's eyes grew bigger. "No way!"

"I think so. But they wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

"Hurt me?" Tina looked back to the duo again and stared hard. "I always thought we'd get back together though."

"What about Finn? He's just as sweet as Mikey. He might can't dance but he's a drummer and who doesn't like those? Are you worried about Rachel?"

Tina's mouth fell open. "No!"

"I'd understand. They were together for a long time. He was with her even when he loved Quinn and you know how that went. They had something that is hard to top. I think you can do it but what do I know?"

"I've had my own love affairs. I can do splendid love." Tina was offended.

"I think you can. In fact I can see you and Finn married with kids but once again; what do I know?"

"You can see us with kids?" Tina alit with hope.

"Well yeah. Quinn told me how sweet he was about Beth when he thought she was his. Even now Mercy told me he still calls her Drizzle."