••••

"I'm home, babies !" I heard mama nova yelled.

"MOMMY!!"

"Hey JayJay" I walked out the kitchen to her holding Jada. She put her down and pulled me into a hug. "Hey Ej" she kissed my cheek. "Hey mama , how was work" she hold my cheek just looking at me.

"It was good but Ej I still can't believe how big you gotten you about to be a little man" she squeal making me push her away. "Stop ma" she laugh and so did Jada.

"Where's Kamari ?"

"In y'all room" I smirked.

"Good I got- , aye you not slick boy stay out grown folks business " I laughed as she walked up stairs.

Nyla

I was finally back home but I was kind of sad. I missed my baby already and he's not coming back for another 2 days. Spending time with him made me realize I do work to much and spend more time away from him.

Things need to change and fast. I know he miss his home so bad. He left everything for me and moved to Atlanta for me. His sister doesn't like that he lives out here and I know how she feel. To be separated from your brother is the worst feeling.

I was on my way to my warehouse to see what was the problem. Nobody hit me up at least once while I was gone and I was shock. This never happen before so I might have to give them a bonus.

Once I was in the building everybody smiled at me. "Aye Boss lady!" They yelled as a few of them hugged me. I laughed pushing them off me "don't touch me again with y'all dick grabbers " I said coldly. They all burst out laughing but know I was serious.

"How's things been going?"

"Good we made triple the money this weekend " I clap my hands. "That's what im talking about everybody getting a bonus " they yelled jumping around making me laugh.

"Thanks boss"

"Ight now get back to work but tomorrow everybody gets the day off" Benz came over to me dap me up. "Thanks Zilly but I got a question?" I rolled my eyes.

Benz was one of those mysterious guys. You never know what he had going on. But he was great with sales and a skilled killer. Been a was 5'10, Carmel skin with waves. "Talk to me!"

"I was wondering if I could put in more work in the next two week , I have a baby on the way and I want to take time off for a month" I nodded my head understanding.

"Alright but you have to double the sales and be finished with the hit list Brit gave you" he nodded his head then dap me up again. "Appreciate it Boss" he said walking away.

I went to Brit office to see she was on her laptop. "Missed me baby?" I asked making her laugh. I toke a seat from across her and she looked up. "Of course I missed you, did you make my god kids yet?" I shake my head at her.

"Why do everybody wants me to have kids?" I asked rolling my eyes. "Well maybe because you guys barley have family now and they want to have a lot to leave behind?" When she put it that way I felt bad.

"Wait, is this how Brandon feels?" She nodded her head. "That's why I'm pregnant now" she tried to sneak in as we laughed. "Oh bitch did you say pregnant? About time" I said cheering.

I wanted a god child for so long. I would had one by Alexis but her and auntie Lola moved after the explosion. They don't even keep in contact with us anymore and I was fine with it. She showed more love to Emerias and Sukie anyway.

I only was kind of close with her because of Alexis and that she was my mothers Bestfriend. You would have thought since I was her god child and her Bestfriend child she would stay close to me after what happen.

But no it's what ever though. "Yes I find out like the day you left" I nodded still happy. "Like I said about time" she just laughed. "You talked to Kyla yet?" I smack my teeth before rolling my eyes.

"Fuck her"

"She's your family Zil"

"Correction she's not family to me the day she disrespected me on another level" she sigh .

Only Bri knows the real reason why I stop messing with Kyla. None knew a little bit but I can't tell him the whole thing he might try to kill her. "I know but Brandon said he's going crazy because Cameron keeps asking what happen between y'all " I groan.

"He act like he don't know ? I'm sure his Precious god sister told him already"

"Nyla please, I don't like the bitch either but she's still family" I stand up laughing because this was crazy.

"See they everybody problem now , you let everything slide with people just because they blood. Blood don't mean shit when it comes down to respect and my life" I pause shaking my head. "You know what ima need you to take a day off you not thinking clearly " I said looking her in her eyes.

"What?" She asked mugging me. "You heard me go home and don't come back til your head on right" I said sizing her up. I love Brit but she talking crazy and for her to think it's ok for me to forgive Kyla after the shit she pulled. That was dumb and clearly this pregnancy already getting to her.

"You know what I will , I have a family to take care of" she said the family part to slowly.i just laughed as she grabbed her things and left.

After that I checked on everything else before I talked to Diego and left. Once I made it home I take a shower then got into my bed.

•••

Few days later

"TiTiiii Zillyyyyyy" I heard my baby yelled running down the stairs to me. "Stop running on the stairs Jay" I said while laughing. She jump into my arms and smiled big at me. "I'm sorry I just missed you so much" i kissed her cheek and she giggled.

"Where's your brother Ej?" I asked as I put her down.

"He outside on the phone with Key" I nodded walking to the backyard. Key was Ej homeboy and mini right hand. Like how Taron is for my brother. A brother from another mother they like to say.

I actually like Key he was straight and was loyal to Ej. I walked up to the sliding door opening it to Ej about to walk back in. "Auntie Zilly what's goody?" He asked pulling me into a hug.

"You know what's up, still coming my house?" I gave him the puppy dog eyes.

"Uncle nine still not home?"

"No he comes back in two days" I sigh looking sad. "Fine I'll come only because I know Deja coming over tomorrow and I miss my baby" I push his head. He had a crush on Deja since he met her when she moved over here.

"Boy please your young ass" I said as he laughed. He walked upstairs to get his stuff while I waiting by the door. "Titi can I come your house next week?" I shake my head looking down. "I've I'm not busy I'll make sure you come my house ok Jay" she smiled "yes ma'am " .

She run off yelling "Nari Toni I can go titi house next week and you can't " I laughed at her. Ej soon came back downstairs and we rolled out. I stop to get us Wendy's before we went to my place.

Once we made it to my place I parked and we head to the door. I unlock setting off the alarm system and let him in with the food. I set it back as we head to my movie room.

It's been a few minutes now and I had Ej picked the movie. He picked Friday and it sad I know it word from word. "So auntie Zilly?" He asked.

"Yeah baby "

"Do you want kids?" I was kind of shock that he asked me that. "I didn't but because of your uncle Nine I do now. He's so precious to me and I appreciate him so much I want to give him some kids to leave his name with" I said meaning every word.

"That's sound so cute, look at my cold hearted auntie going soft for my big head uncle" he said as I pushed him playfully. "Shut up Ej, I'm not going soft for him" I said and I heard someone from behind me.

"Or really?"

The Plug's End : Last chapterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें