"Never mind. Anyways Jisoo is always very busy right?"

"Yeah she's captain for basically every club you can think of"

"Really? That's why I can't find her after school or during lunch sometimes"

"Here's a fun fact! Jisoo is very serious about chess and she doesn't show her nerdy side a lot but she always has a rubix cube in her bag"

"Really?"

"Yeah did you know she's won competitions in chess world wide"

"No"

"Well that's not the only thing; she's the captain for debate club and is the Vice President for the school council.

"Wow she's busy. I never knew we even had a school council"

Lisa laughed
"They're always speaking in assemblies and representing the school"

"I don't notice these things whoops"

"I mean you were really busy for the past few years of school because of your job right?"

"Yeah I didn't really care about school back then but I just can't believe Jisoo has to do so much and then having to have a grandparent in hospital. She must be struggling to sleep at night"

Lisa just smiled at me
"It's sweet to know you care so much for her"

"Why is that?"

"Jisoo's past girls never cared about what happens in her life and the more they abused her popularity the more hurt she got. That's why she finds it hard to open up to people"

"She's keeping strong though and that's what I admire most about her" by now I'm pretty sure I had love hearts coming out of my eyes thinking about Jisoo

"Same here..by the way since I told you something about Jisoo can you answer a question of mine about Chae-I mean Roseanne"

I thought about it carefully and sighed
"It's only fair" I shrugged my shoulders "what would you like to know?"

"Why did Roseanne go out with a guy for four years even though she knew that she was gay?"

That question just made me stunned. Damn Lisa does know more than I expected. Well done Park Chaeyoung for being confident and telling her your past.

"Uhh is it okay if I told you thoughhh?"

"Come on Jennie it's only fair"

"Fine" I sighed "she 'dated' him because during that time her dad fell terribly ill when her ex started to like her. Chae had a whole identity crisis and longed for attention I guess..she also didn't want to disappoint her parents so when she went back home to Australia to check on her dad she told them that she was dating a guy. Even though they wondered what happened to her and why did she disappeared for years but she avoided the question and quickly took a plane back to Seoul"

"Damn"

"Well that's the long story short"

"Wow Chaeyoung is just amazing"

"Tell me about it" I joked

Lisa was wearing a sports bra, had her toned abs in view and her broad shoulders stuck out.

"You're quite ripped for someone our age" I blurted out

Lisa blushed
"Uh-h thanks"

"You working out for Chaeyoung?" I nudged her shoulder whilst wriggling my eyebrows

"I mean I'm sure she doesn't want me out of shape I guess" she ducked down blushing even harder

"Come on. I bet you have a picture of her in your purse so after you do a few push ups you look at her picture" I laughed

She just went silent and hid her face

"Wait you actually do-"

"Please don't tell Chaeyoung!"

I bursted our laughing

"Oh my god I was joking but turns out I was rigHT!"

Lisa sighed

"Oh my god my stomach hurts!"

A few tears fell out of my face because of how hard I was laughing

"I think I can't breathe!"

I eventually stopped laughing

"You and Jisoo are so alike" she said

"How so?"

"You guys just like teasing me"

"Oh that's nice to know" I smiled at her

Lisa smiled back at me
"Well it was nice catching up with you Jennie I'm gonna do some more laps before I get cold again"
She stood up and let out her hand. I gladly took it and was pulled up to my feet

"Thanks for telling me about Jisoo"

"Well I can say the same about Chaeyoung but I'm gonna go now. See ya!"  She ran off

Park Chaeyoung you have a good girlfriend