chapter 11

After the kiss he puts his forehead up against mine and just stays there. We hold each other for what feels like hours. His hands resting on my hips and my arms wrapped around his neck. We stay there for so long holding each other and we're so close that we're breathing the same air we are one with each other.

He finally slowly lifts his head not wanting to let go "You can stay here tonight if you want to I can go get your stuff. Just tell me where they are." I lift up my head and look into his eyes and see nothing but yearning desire and devotion for me. "O-ok yeah sure. I need my school clothes which are hanging on my closet door." I explain all the stuff I need and where to find them like my toothbrush and hairbrush etc.
"Ok got it. I'll see you in a little bit" and he walks out his door.

Bakugo POV

I'm in front of (Y/N)'s house. Its probably not a good idea to walk in the front door so I guess I'll have to go in her window wherever that is. I walk around and see a window beside a tree and see the light on. That must be where see climbed out. I quickly climb the tree easily and hop in her room.

"Wow" I say a little to loud so i quickly close my mouth. Her room is a wreck. Theres papers everywhere things knock over her desk is on the ground and I look over a see a HUGE hole in the wall where her dad must have thrown her. Then I hear something run under the bed so I bend down on my hands and knees and look under the bed and see a cute little dog. "Well hello little doggo." The dog runs up to me and starts licking my face. I push him off and start looking for (Y/N)'s stuff.

After I find her thing I look back at the room. I feel so bad that she has to go through this almost every day. I promise that I'll do whatever it takes for her not to hurt like this again. And I go out the window and climb down the tree and start to home.

(Y/N) POV

"Hey I'm back." Bakugo whisper calls cuz his parents are asleep. I go over to him and get my stuff from him and look through it to see if he got everything. School Clothes. Toothbrush. And Hairbrush. "Thank you!" I say to him and he nods in response. I go to his bathroom that connected to his bedroom and brush my teeth. I look in the mirror and I can still see the fear in my eyes that I know to well. When did it even become common to me? When did I become so broken? What would mom say if she saw me like this? She would probably hug me and tell me it's all going to be okay and go and stand up to dad and put him in his place. But after she died she couldn't save me and stand up to him and he took advantage of that. I wish I could be like mom and stand up to him.

I finished brushing my teeth and look at my pjs in the mirror. There all bloody from my dad. And my hair is all greasy from the fight. "Hey Bakugo? Can I borrow some clothes and take a shower?" I ask as I'm coming out the bathroom. "Yeah sure just let me grab you some clothes." He goes of to his closet and gets a old shirt and some jogging pants and hands them to me.

I go back into the bathroom and close the door behind me. I start to pull off my shirt that I had put back on after Bakugo left and the rest of my clothes and get into the shower. Everything is so sore, so it takes a little longer to finish then it usually would. I get out and dry off and put Bakugo's clothes on. They smell like Bakugo so I lift the fabric to my nose and breaths in his scent. It smells like his cologne and it comforts me.

I walk out of the bathroom and Bakugo is already in his bed looking at his phone. "Um...so.. where am I going to sleep?" He look up at me a little startled cuz he thought you were still in the bathroom. "Oh.. you can sleep beside... ' he then patts the spot next to him ' but if you want I can sleep on the floor and you can sleep up here." He would really sleep on the hard floor for me? "Oh no that's fine I can sleep up here you dont have to do that." I say and get into bed with him. He gets up to turn the light off and get back into bed facing me.

We are facing face to face just looking at each other. "Thank you." I whisper into the darkness. "Why are you thanking me?" Bakugo asks cuz what could you be possible be thanking for. "Thank you for everything.... for taking me in and cleaning me..and giving me a place to sleep.. it just means a lot to me..." he reaches over and takes my hand. "Theres no need to thank me. If I had to do this a hundred times I would for you. And I know you would do the same for me."
"Thank you... goodnight Bakugo." I look into his apple red eyes. "Goodnight (Y/N)" and we both drift off to sleep are hand still intertwined.