II

I hate my job.

.
.
.

Suddenly, your face came into my mind
Suddenly, I thought of you
so I took out the deeply buried memories
from my heart once again.

.
.
.

H A N   J I S U N G

Travelling used to be fun, until he stopped doing it with his friends.

He used to travel from Korea to Brazil without feeling anything but excitement for the upcoming odyssey. However, those times were long buried in the past. He was no longer twenty-one, where he felt he was the king of the world and felt like he could doing anything, with anybody, at any time, no consequences included.

He now had responsibilities; he had a work to keep and taxes to pay. He was an official adult, with just enough time to make himself one homemade meal every morning. Although he hung out sporadically with his friends, it wasn't as it used to be when they were in high school.

Jisung worked as the producer to the company Bang Chan founded three years ago, Bang Entertainment, where he worked with all the future idol singers and soloists that Chan had signed to the company. He and Changbin were the 'mastermind' to the albums produced, while Chan was the executive in charge of making connections with other music companies and getting profit from suppliers.

He loved his work, as it allowed him to produce songs and try new genre he would have felt otherwise insecure, and he got the opportunity to meet some of the artists he admired as well as help out the ones that had all the potential but needed a hint of confidence to sing.

However, after being almost a whole day, full-on 24 hours on the plane, Jisung felt the temptation to call Bang Chan and quit.

"This wasn't on my contract, dude," he told his friend four days ago, as soon as he had been informed he would be travelling to the other side of the world. "I have to finish this song for Aileen, and I was supposed to meet with Andromeda to tell them the new concept for the summer album."

"I will take care of everything, Jisung," Chan told him, displaying one of his 'don't worry' looks. The ones he gave just before screwing everything up. "I have it already under control. All you have to do is take on some vacations while doing this little project, and come back in no time."

"But why me? Changbin's better with collabs and that kind of stuff!"

"Don't you trust me?"

Jisung had to hold himself back from answering too honestly and limited himself to roll his eyes. "Is it that important to do this collab?"

"It is, very," said Chan, nodding his head with wide eyes. "I received an e-mail from the artist's company last week. They're trying to bring this guy's music onto the Korean and Japanese market, so we need to take advantage and open the doors before other company find this guy and the company's vision before we help 'em out."

"But if they're trying to get the guy here, why should I fly all the way to the US? Am I supposed to escort him to the country or what?"

"The company's currently producing the autumn album, so we need to have the song collab before it is released, so the company can release the song as a single before the album comes out." Chan explained, "It has to be you."

"And which city is it?"

Chan hesitated, and that made Jisung's stomach tighten up.

"It's in Denver."