Not to mention his delectably strong scent that blew over Juliette when she walked in. Even his dark brown hair was perfect, even though it was slightly dishevelled.

"Juliette, I asked you something."

Oh shit.

The whole class turned, giving Juliette curious glares. She suddenly felt very hot in her uniform.

Why the hell do I have to this stinking thing anyway?

"Sorry sir," Juliette muttered, Alpha Chris narrowing hid eyes slightly. Jazz had been checking him out just as much as Juliette had, so why hadn't she gotten called out.

"I will ask again. What would you use to work out the length of this shape?" He asked, pointing to the board. Juliette studied it for a little longer then necessary.

"Um, by adding it together?"

A few kids in class giggled, while Alpha Chris frowned.

"The correct answer, would be using the Theorem of Pythagoras," he said lightly, his gaze still on Juliette. She swallowed as more laughter filled the room.

"Don't worry about it," Jazz said from beside Juliette, like it would comfort her. Juliette rolled her eyes.

For the rest of math, Chris didn't bother Juliette. It went so slowly, she found herself nearly drooling over the desk.

Juliette nearly bolted when the lunch bell rung.

"Miss Kerson, can I see you for a moment," Alpha Chris said from behind his desk, in that sexy voice that sent shiver up Juliette's spine.

She waited in front of his desk till every student had filed out. Jazz gave her a wink before she left.

"Everyone in class seems to have an easy time with math, but by he looks of your pretest paper, and the way you answered my question, it doesn't seem like you do," Chris said gently, looking up at Juliette from where he sat.

She bit her lip, swaying awkwardly. He was right of course, she was pathetic.

"I guess," she murmured, flushing red.

"I see you are in the Alpha Kings accelerate group. I like the King, and I don't want a replay of last year just as much as he doesn't. That is why I want to offer you something I haven't offered any student before," he said, raising a dark eyebrow.

She swallowed nervously; where was he going with this?

"I want to tutor you outside of class," he said slowly, watching Juliette carefully. That took her back a little.

"Oh, um..." she stuttered. Should she? What if the Alpha King refused to let her anyway.

"Say yes," he said sternly, standing up. His height was endless. Juliette didn't know what to say, this was a complete surprise.

"Its nice of you to offer me, but I don't think I have time," Juliette excused. Chris rubbed his finger over his lower lip in thought.

"All we need will be an hour after dinner, and we only have to work Tuesdays, Thursdays, and maybe Sundays," he said. She did need it, and it gave her an immediate advantage over the others.

"Why would you be willing to teach me?" She asked. She had to make sure, she was suspicious.

"Like I said, I like the Alpha, and it would be a shame..." He trailed off, biting his lip slightly.

"You know what, I will do it," Juliette said quickly. She was also getting impatient for food, and desperately wanted to go to lunch.

"Great, how about we start off tonight, so I can show you what basics we will be covering for the 30 day trial," he suggested. The way his face broke into a big grin was infectious.