chapter 25 blades drawn

Start from the beginning

"hahaha....do you both have any idea how amazing this feels? not only have my own children come to fight me. but you've all grown so strong....there can be greater challenge of my abilities than this" the clocked man said.

"what are you saying?!" I said, shocked, then he removed his clock and he was......our father, Sumeragi!

"big brother Ryoma...is this...." Cookie said, covering her mouth in shock.

'holy f*** sh***' Dark said.

"it...it can't be....this must be another deception....or could it really be...father?" Ryoma asked, shock and fear in his voice.

"well done Ryoma---my eldest son. once I was a king, but now I am a lowly servant to Anankos. my fall did bother me. for a time....but no more! not with opponents like you! I'm so happy, my children. look how strong you've become! strong enough to fight your way here. this will be a glorious battle. come! show me what you're capable of---show me how much you've grown!" Sumeragi said.

the battle began.

"i would not be a dutiful father if i did not test your capabillies. before we can fight, you must prove you can even reach me. there are three dragon veins: once you've activated them all, you can cross. I look forward to seeing what you can bring to the battlefield. and also I invited a old friend of mine, and I think you might know him " Sumeragi said, a man that looked like Z2 but with red eyes came up, and a red shadow aura was around him.

"Father!" Cookie said as she saw the man.

"wait what?! that's Z1?" Takumi asked, shocked.

'well he is the only other poke-human around, idiot' Dark said, if only Kagura can hear her...cat fight.

"ya, that's him....I can't believe it" Cookie said as ice began to form under her feet.

"Cookie stay strong, even how painful it may be" I said.

"...I'm fine, whatever it take, I'll save this world. nothing will stop me....not even my own fathers." Cookie said, using her powers to grab her magic sword.

"that's the sprit" Luna said.

I partner up with Kamui and went the other room that was in front of us.

the room slide over to a hall way, a enemy ran up to us and tried to cut us.

Ivan came out of no where and cut the guy in half.

I saw Cookie used her powers to burn, froze, flatten, the enemies that surrounded her.

I ran over to a another door, with Kamui, Ryoma, Cookie and Luna following close behind.

a enemy tired to attack me from behind but Kamui killed him. (Me: gold star)

when we went into the other room, a dragon pules, I used protect and shielded me, Kamui, Ryoma, and Cookie from the attack while Luna just flew in the air.

I looked up to see a red Shadow Z1, in his 50% form..i think and his eye is grey.

i think and his eye is grey