chapter 25 blades drawn

Comincia dall'inizio

"then...this same attacker is trying to catch you both, and Cookie I guess while you all are separated from everyone. did he or she somehow know that we'd split up? our original suspicion may be correct Lord Kamui, (lord/lady)(y/n). your guys attacker could be a part of our group." Gunter said.

"we know--you and big brother Ryoma said so before, but we can't be hasty" Cookie said.

"Cookie's right. Scarlet would have hated us to turn on each other for no reason" Kagura said.

"Scarlet....you're right milady's. the sight of her flower pinned to her chest just before the jump...I do not wish you four to meet the same fate, milord(s)(and milady's)" Gunter said.

'how did he know...that Scarlet pinned a flower before jumping?' Dark asked.

~time skip by Scarlet anger problem and not having a girlfriend yet :3 Scarlet: HEY! Me: XD~

we ran up to a room and we saw Azura and Alex.

"is that you, Kamui? (y/n)? Cookie? Kagura?" Azura asked.

"your okay?" Alex asked.

"big sister? Alex?" Cookie asked.

"we didn't realize you both were near..." Kamui said.

"you guys look so pale" Alex said.

"you as well, Gunter. is everything ok?" Azura asked.

"what are you doing, here Lady Azura? (lady/lord) Alex? the only way to get here is coming down that corridor. I saw no other way..." Gunter said, Me and Kamui turned to him.

"Gunter, don't tell us that...." I muttered.

"you believe Azura or Alex are one who...." Kamui said.

"what are you talking about?" Azura asked.

"what happened?" Alex asked.

'well...' Dark said.

just the two, shadow sword man appeared, Azura and Alex ran next to us, as we got out our weapons.

"we're under attack!" Kamui said.

'way to speak of the obvious, idiot' Dark said.

"Alex! Azura! Kagura! alert everyone to gather here" I said, to my three friends who nodded.

"but (milord/milady)..." Gunter said, unsure.

"i'm sorry, Gunter. Me, and Kamui know what you're thinking." I said, sighing as I grabbed my yato.

"but you know us. you know above all else. what we have to do." Kamui said as he also grabbed his yato.

"....you both can't stop believing in people?" Gunter asked.

"Correct. and we're not going to start now by no longer trusting those closet to us" Cookie said, looking up at the older man.

"now. lets meet the enemy!" Kamai said.

Just then, Azura and Alex and Ryoma came in as a shadow man wearing a clock on appear next to the enemies.

'the clocked man was the same one who killed your mother' Dark pointed out.

'well then sh**' I thought.

"heh. heh. heh...." the clocked man said.

"we recognized you! you're the one who appeared in hoshido and killed our mother!" Kamui yelled, glaring daggers at the clocked man.