Part 6 - Lovesick

Start from the beginning

D hummed the song and pranced around the hall mimicking the steps of Maddy.Imagining S was there he pretended to swirl her.

D: When Sweetu ma comes in I will surprise her by pouncing on her.Yes!

It was then he remembered their little tiff in Dubai when they went for Bahubali promotions,

S:What is this Pabsu??? We have an iv and press meet now !

D: Let's give it a miss bangaram... pls...I want you...plsss...just once...

S: I am dressed da! The hairdresser came and did my hair you are messing it up! We are here for bb2 promotions I hope you know that! Pls Pabsu understand,not now.

D: Don't you love me bangaram?

S: Don't you love me pabsu ?

D: I love you that's why I am showing my love.

S: Love should not only be shown by you,it has to come from my end also.Inspite my pleas to leave me you are going on doesn't make you less than a...uff..less than a pervert...!

He snapped out of his thoughts.

D: Chi...even now when I think about that I feel disgusted.How dirty I behaved.Here also we have come for Bahubali event what if I make the first move and Sweety rebukes me like that time ? Oh no I dread to think.She may mistake me that I'm only after her for bodily pleasure...

He padded over to the balcony pushing the sliding glass door he stood leaning against the frame.

D: Bangaram,I love your heart and soul too I just want to hug you tightly,be by your side,hold your hand,stare into your eyes...tell you how much I love and missed you...give you the gift I bought and see your pretty face glow in happiness...the rest is all secondary.Come soon Sweety....Pupsooo pa is waiting for you....

The wait seemed too long for him.He sighed and looked up at the sky as an aeroplane passed.

***

"Main shayar to nahin....magar ae haseen...jab se dekha maine tujhko... Mujhko shayari aa gayi..."

R crooned the song, a little off tune,while strumming a guitar which he borrowed from a fellow passenger to impress a British beauty he had acquainted in the tram

R crooned the song, a little off tune,while strumming a guitar which he borrowed from a fellow passenger to impress a British beauty he had acquainted in the tram.She was a tall,slim blond beauty who could make a man go weak on his knees.

"Wow you sing so well...👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼Wish I could understand your language though"

R: It means...I'm not a poet but after seeing you oh beautiful girl...I've learnt to compose poems...😍

He grinned and she blushed.

"Aww how sweet...thank you..."

They continued chatting.

"So what do you do for a living?"

R: I'm a guy who wears many hats but you could call me an actor.Have you watched the magnum opus Bahubali?

"No sorry...."

R: Huh...uh...it's alright...wait I'll show you something...

He played the bull fight scene from the movie in his phone.

"This is you ?"she asked.

He nodded proudly.

"Why do you look old?"

R: Because an old beard guy who was jealous of my looks made me so anyways I won a lot of accolades for this you know...

He bragged about himself, his mace, his throne,his crown and what nots.🙄
She took the phone from his hand to see more but someone else caught her attention it was none other than the Bahubali himself.

"Jesus Christ! Who is this handsome?😃"

The blonde beauty was besotted by Amarendra aka D much to the chagrin of our Bhalla.

R: Huh...uh..he...he...he's my assistant...he begged for a chance to star in my movie so I agreed... wait I'll show you another scene of my...

"Yes please show me more of his scenes...he's so hot!"

R: (mv:Grr...bava!!You have not even left British ladies)Actually he's not...it's camera tricks to make him look beefed up.Trust me,he doesn't have my charm in real.

No matter how much R tried to dissuade her from D, she was firm.

"Can I meet your assistant once ?If he's interested we could probably go on a date."

R: No no...it's not advisable he...he is...mmm...he...he...haan got it ! He loves men only but I'm straight.

He winked at her.The girl took out a card and scribbled something on that then she passed it to R.

"This is my stop.I got to go now.See you."

She hugged him and placed a friendly kiss on his cheek.She waved him a bye as she alighted the tram.R looked on wishfully.

R mv: Couldn't she have kissed my lips...sigh...

He turned the card she gave him and his jaw dropped as he read the note along with her number on it.

"I'm trans and I love men too😉"

R: Venkateshwara!!!!!😭😭😭