D: Hihihi I feel butterflies in my stomach when you do that bangaram....😍

Just then a helper came in and they parted

Just then a helper came in and they parted.D diverted the topic as if talking about the shoot.

"Anushka garu ! Unni garu has sent your favourite 'unnakkaya' (a spindle shaped sweet dessert made of plaintain) and 'Unni appam'(snack balls made of rice,jaggery,banana and coconut pieces)specially from his home!"

Knowing D's possessive nature,S smacked her forehead asking the helper through eyes why he had to bring those now.The guy stood confused holding the containers in his hand.He kept it on the table and fled the scene.Holding his head one hand and clenching his chest, D plopped on the chair beside.

S: Oh no what happened to you Pabsu pa??

She knelt beside him.

D: Aahh...feeling giddy...chest is also paining...

S: You would have skipped your bp tablets that's why...told you to take your medications on time...

She frantically reached out for the water bottle and made him sip some water while simultaneously rubbing his chest.

S: Pls don't die Pabsu pa... sob....sob...I won't be able to wear my colourful silk sarees...😭

D paused sipping and looked at her.

D: Oh,not able to wear coloured sarees is your concern ?Not my life ?

S: Huh...uh...that also...but sarees first...

She said meekly.

D: Don't worry thalli.There seems to be someone waiting in line to paint your white saree to colour.After my death you marry him and wear as many sarees as you want...sob...sob....naanna...
Mahendraaaa...that's it ra...it's over...we've been cheated!We have lost to a petty guy!😭