Part 1 - Getting ready

Start from the beginning

D: Short girls wearing heels I can understand, Jejamma is an 8-storey building when she stands bare feet why she needs these ? Sigh...

He traced every level of the rack finally pausing at the golden colour sandals collection,

D: Huh...so many types...of these which one she wanted...

He couldn't recall. Unable to decide,he picked up two pairs of sandals which he felt would suit her outfit. Seeing her collections, he got reminded of his.

D: Oh my shades !

He pulled his drawer which housed his enormous collection of shades.

D: One shade will do for this two day event.Should always travel light.

He picked one black goggles but as he was about to shut the drawer, he saw other shades and felt as if they were shedding tears asking him if he was leaving them behind. He felt guilty.

D: Sob...sob....I was selfish for a moment I realize my mistake... I love you all ! Naanna won't leave you !

He gathered his 1000 over babies from his firstborn, bought by his naanna at bhimvaram fair to his newest addition from a showroom at Paris and emptied them into his suitcase.

D: Packing is done ! It's so easy.

He zipped up his suitcase halfway through when he remembered a very important item.

D: Oh no...I would die without this one...

He held it close to his chest for a second and then kept it safely inside finally zipping and locking his luggage.

In a smaller bag pack, he stuffed his handy essentials and travel documents. He changed into a black pant, loose hoodie T-shirt and was good to go.

All were asleep in his house. His assistant dragged his luggage to the car while D went to his mother's room. She was in deep sleep and he did not want to disturb her. He had informed her about his travel a day ago so he didn't find the need to tell her again besides he coming and leaving his home at odd hours was not new to his mother. He kneeled by her side and kissed her forehead. He also touched her feet and took her blessings.

D: Amma tata !

He waved goodbye to her like a little boy going to school even though she was asleep.

His Range Rover flew to the airport. Once he reached, he put on his cap to hide his identity yet some people managed to snap pics of him.His assistant by his side and officials in tow, D strode in quickly to avoid the crowd.

They cleared immigration and boarding had just commenced. D as usual remained cool while waiting for the crowd to settle first before he could go in meanwhile he called Pramod.

D: Mmm..I'm in the gate hold room.Is my suit ready?

"Yes annayya!"

D: Good. If you forget that I have nothing to wear except my hoodie T-shirt and baggy pant.

"I've packed it in my suitcase already. Don't you worry."

D: Mmm... Sweetuuu ?

"Sweets? Did you ask me to pack those ? I don't remember that annayya...anyway I'll bring for you. Gulab jamun or Laddoo ?"

D: Uff ! I meant Sweety ra! My wife, your vadina !!

"Oh her...I'll bring her safely to you annayaa, relax."

D: Remember, she is the lamp of Uppalapati samasthanam and I am her Aladdin.If anything happens to my lamp, I won't tolerate!

"Your word is my command annaya! I'll guard Vadina with my life! Have a good flight!"

Call ended.D was at peace.If there was one person he could trust wholeheartedly in this life apart from his Sweetu, it was none other than the apple of his eyes, his godson,his little Pramod.

They both decided not to travel together for two reasons. One was the obvious, to avoid media and fans attention towards them and secondly it was her idea as she felt surprising each other in another country after a long separation would add spice to their relationship.Romantic are we,Sweety ? 😉

Mrs.Prabhas Raju Uppalapati was on her return to Hyderabad from Bangalore that same morning when her Mr.was leaving to London.

He blushed as he reminisced their late night conversations. He was already missing her and so thought of texting.
Since he was too lazy for words he sent emojis and stared at the screen waiting for her reply. He smiled when "online" appeared below her name.

'Bangaram is typing...'

D: Hihihi she's typing something long... maybe it's the different positions...oh no...she's corrupting my mind I'm a good boy...🙈

He covered his eyes and when he heard the ping, he peeped through the gap of his fingers. What he saw was not what he expected.

S: 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

D: 😡??👨🏻😢😢😢

Still he wouldn't type and sent emojis asking why she was cross with him.

S: 👀👉🏼🇦🇺👨🏻♥️ ?? 😡

She replied asking him what he sent earlier.

D laughed.

D: Oh no Sweetu ma wasn't able to decipher my message so she's pissed  hihihi it's so simple. Nevermind I'll type it for her.

D: I meant to say, "See you in London my love." 😘

S: Your head ! This 🇦🇺 is Australian flag.We are meeting in Australia or UK?

D:Uh...Huh...mmm...Who asked them to keep tiny UK flag inside Australian flag Sweetu ma? Stupid people, don't they know it's wrong to do so?

S felt like banging her head on the nearest post. It was her pupsoo, she could forgive him but the geography teacher inside her couldn't bear such atrocities.

S: If only you were infront of me, I would have given you a Vennela smack !

D: Huh..uh...bangaram is angry but I know how to cool her...

He sent another set of emojis.

D: 👨🏻♥️👩🏻 🛏🙈🤰🤱🏻👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👶🏾

Seeing those emojis from him,especially the last one,she couldn't be miffed with him any longer and broke into a wide grin.

S:😘🤗

D: Yes! Yes! Sweetu ma is not angry anymore she has sent hugs and kisses. That means I have to give her more babies!

D: 👶🏾👶🏾

She replied with a smiley face.He wasn't satisfied and continued increasing his count of baby emojis. Seeing baby emojis flooding her chat, S asked him to stop but he wouldn't.She switched off her phone as a last resort as she strode towards the bus which took passengers near the plane.

😉😁