My permanent solution

My first story. It's only short and I hope u like it.

It's for anyone who's been in this situation.

Dedicated to Nic, Conner and Sean. I luv u guys

Please kids don't try this at home!

Warning: depressing and sad

-----------------------------------

I wince slightly at the sting of the cold blade against my warm forearm but it doesn't stop me. Starting at my wrist I slice down with the knife to the inside of my elbow, watching as blood pools up and slides down my arm. This fresh cut is far longer and deeper than my usual wounds. It cuts across the hundreds of scars scattered down the length of my arm, the reminders of my pain. This last cut, my last cut, links my scars; symbolic really that this moment, this decision, would conclude and tie together every painful memory. This place, this school, had been just another source of my pain. They probably didn't know that they drove me to this, to find a permanent solution for my devastating problem.

I can feel the depression slip out of my body, Releasing me from my emotional captivity, just like the blood flowing from my arm. Just like my life, slipping away.

I can hear the voices now, outside the hall waiting to enter for assembly.

I smile now at the sock satisfaction I'm getting knowing that they are about to get the wake up call they so deserve.

I get ready, not long now, maybe two minutes untill they enter, untill I'm seen; but by then ill be gone from this world. I'm already slipping but I don't let my eyes close, I want them to remember this every time they close their eyes. The pool of blood, my many scars and my forever pain filled eyes.

------------------------

I know it's sad but this is how some people feel. I urge them to seek help and to not let themselves to get to this point.

Anyway should I keep writing?

Assuming anyone reads this but I had to ask.

Luv KayBear XOXO