Six looked at Mono wide eyed, "Really?!"

Mono smiled, "Yeah, let's find your boyfriend."

Six looked at him suspiciously, "You sure bout that? I mean... I just met you."

Mono chuckled, "Sure... Good luck hiding from the Hunter."

Six eyebrows knitted, "Are you looking down on me? You don't even know what happened to me before I came here."

Mono crossed his arms, "I'm not. I'm just telling you that maybe your sweet little boyfriend is caught by the Hunter by now."

Six's eyes widened, "Wait... What?!"

Mono shrugged, "Just a theory. Also, lemme just tell you the Hunter never catches kids alive..."

Author: Lol, idon'treallyknow but ehhhh.

Six grunted, "Fine! I'm coming!"

Mono smiled under his paper bag, "A good choice. Come on," he said before gesturing Six into the City.

I hope you are okay, Seven... Six thoughtfully hoped, then followed Mono into the City.

==================

Seven coughed as he sat upright, but it just gave his head the worse kind of headache.

"Ow ow owwww," Seven said before holding his head, then he felt something warm trickle down on his forehead, he patted it and looked at his hand.

"Blood," he muttered.

"That must be bad."

Seven jumped and looked back, standing behind him was a girl with a mint green coat, black hair with a star clip, and white porcelain skin.

Seven crawled back a bit, "Who are you?!"

The girl smiled before holding out her hand, "Twenty-Three's the name."

Author: EYYY MAH OC!!!

Twenty-Three: Stfu Cindy.

Seven held Twenty-Three's hand, "Seven."

Twenty-Three hummed and helped Seven up, she looked at his forehead and frowned, "Come, I'll treat that," she said and walked away, but Seven held back.

"Not to be rude, but I just met you," Seven said, "Plus I'm looking for someone."

Twenty-Three turned, "Well, if you wanna die from blood loss and concussion. Sure, sit back here and hope whoever you are looking for will come," she said.

Seven groaned, "Fine, like as if I have a choice..."

Twenty-Three looked back at Seven and smiled, before pulling out a small pouch inside her coat then walked to Seven, "A great choice," she said and pulled out disenfectant and cotton.

Seven stepped back, "Now?"

"The earlier the better, don't worry I'll treat it better when we head to my hideout," Twenty-Three said before patting the cotton with disenfectant on Seven's forehead.

"Anyways, who are you looking for?" Twenty-Three asked.

Seven smiled, "Six... She's... She's my girlfriend."

Twenty-Three whistled, "I didn't you were taken."

Seven looked at her, but Twenty-Three pushed his head straight, Seven groaned, "Rude."

Twenty-Three smiled, "Hey, I'm thinking Six is a lucky gal... I'll help you find her if you want."

Seven wanted to look back but Twenty-Three would push his head back straight ahead, "Really?"

Twenty-Three sighed, "It's a scary world out in the City, Seven. Hope you won't get caught by the Hunter, or your girlfriend being caught by the Hunter. Add to you are wounded."

Seven sighed, "Fine..."

"Done!" Twenty-Three exclaimed and back away, "Here lemme help you," she said as she held out her hand and Seven held her hand as he stood up.

"Thanks," he muttered and Twenty-Three smiled, "No prob, come on, let's find your girlfriend," she said before turning and walking away.

Seven gulped when he saw the tall towers ahead, he clenched his fists and followed Twenty-Three.

Six, I hope you are okay... Seven hoped.

××××××××××××××××××××

ANNNNNNNNNND BAM! YOU CAN SEE THE SEQUEL ALREADY!

YOU ARE WELCOME PEEPS!

WHEN LN 2 IS FINALLY OUT AND SOMEONE PLAYS IT, I WILL CONTINUE THIS!

Why did I say someone plays it? I don't have PS4 or Xbox One and my family ain't rich so I can't buy a new console. I don't even have wi-fi!

Sooooo, yeah, after 12313313 years I will continue the sequel.

GOOD DAY

Wattpad: Publish Finished.