Seven pushed forward to Six...

But...

He got hit by a plank before blacking out.

And Six?

She lost conciousness after she thrashed around.

××××××××××××××××××××

THE END, THEY DIED.

LOL I'M KIDDING.

××××××××××××××××××××

Six gasped as she raised herself slowly. She was utterly wet and on the beach. She looked around, before groggily standing up.

Six coughed, "Seven?!" She called, yet she found no one.

"SEVEN?!" She called again louder.

"SEVEN!" Six yelled, yet no Seven answered. She crouched and weeped.

"Hello."

Six jumped from the sound of the voice, she looked around and saw a boy with a paper bag in his head, a very nice trenchcoat stare down at her.

Author: EYYYYYYY MONO MY BOIIIIIIII

Author: LN 2 isn't out yet and this may not be the way they'll meet, but hey, I'm following my own path.

Six wiped her eyes and stood up as she scrowled as black particles swirled around her, "Who are you?! What do you want from me?!"

The paper bag headed boy raised his hands in defence and back a bit, "Hey, chill down dude... I'm Mono, it was such a storm last night and I thought maybe something would wash into the shore."

Six sighed, and lowered the dusts, "Sorry bout that..."

Mono smiled under his bag, "No prob," he said before walking around and poke around the washed away stuff on the shore, "Well, I told you my name, you tell me yours."

Six chuckled, "Right... I'm Six."

Mono hummed as he scrounge around some metal, "And who's this Seven guy?"

Six scrowled, "How do you know his name?"

Mono looked at Six, "You were shouting, and I think the entire beach could've heard you calling out a Seven."

Six looked around hoping to see Seven and sighed, "H-He's... My... Boyfriend," she said before looking down.

Mono hummed, "That's sweet."

Six held her arm and looked at Mono, "Have you seen another kid?"

Mono looked at Six, "Nope, you are the only kid I've seen today."

Six looked down, "Oh..."

Mono stood up and walked to Six, "But hey, maybe we could find him."