Guilt. |• Chapter 16 •|

Jirō's POV

The next day:

I heard my alarm clock go off. I shot up and looked beside me. There was a peacefully sleeping Denki. I quickly turned off the alarm clock, and kissed him. We didn't do anything last night, did we? Hopefully not...

"Denkiiiii.... wake up.. we have to get to schoool" I said tiredly. He groaned and sat up. "Just a little bit longer..." he said, laying down again and turning away from me. I pushed him on so that he was laying on his back and got on top of him. "We're gonna be late" I said, shaking him a bit. "Fineee" Denki threw me off of him playfully and stood up. "Shit- I need to get my uniform, I left it in my room" "Alright, go get it but, hurry!" I smiled and watched him leave my room. I started putting on my uniform and brushing my nails and teeth. Denki came back with his uniform on. I could tell he brushed his hair because it wasn't crazy like it was this morning. "You ready to go, babe?" He asked with a smile. I nodded, grabbing my bag and walking out the door with him.

We held hands in silence. I checked the time on my phone "wanna get some coffee?" I asked, looking up at him. "As long as it's with you" I blushed, walking to the coffee shop. He opened to door for me. "Thanks" I said, walking in. He nodded and caught up to me. I waited in line with him, reading the menu even though I already knew what I wanted.

"How long until we have to get to hell- I mean, school?" I checked my phone again. "About... 10 minutes" "Perfect" I smiled at him and waited until we got to the front of the line. "What can I get you 2?"
"Um.. can I get a cold brew?" I asked
"Of course!"
"Can I get uhhh.... green tea? Oh! And a cake pop?" Denki asked
"That'll be right up!"

I sat down at the couch as we waited and Denki sat next to me. I put my head on his shoulder "I love you, Jiro..." Denki said, making me blush. "I l-love you too..."  I said, holding his hand. After a few minutes our drinks and cake pop were finished. We took ours and made our way to the school. "Y'know, babe, cold brews have sooo much caffeine in them... they're so bad for you" he said, eating his cake pop "I know but do you want me to be a lifeless corpse? Cuz that's what would happen if I didn't get a cold brew" "Your gonna be a lifeless corpse the more you drink those things!" I chuckled a bit "Yolo, dude" he laughed with me as we approached the school.

I threw my empty drink in the garbage and walked into class with Denki. I took a seat and laid my head on my desk. I felt a tap at my shoulder and a note on my desk. It had extremely neat handwriting. It read 'Meet me in the bathroom ASAP' i looked around who it could be and shrugged. I raised my hand and Mr.Aizawa said "Yes, Mrs.Kyoka?" "Sir, may I use the restroom?" "You may." He said, and I walked to the bathroom.

There was a girl with black hair. She was turned around so I could just see the back of her. "Hello? You told me to come here?" The girl turned around and it was Momo. Her hair was down so I didn't recognize her at first. "What do you want?" I asked. She was.. stunning to say the least. "I.. I just want you, Jiro..." she whispered, looking at her feet. "Wait really? Momo... I really like you to but... I'm with Denki.." she sarcastically laughed a bit. "He doesn't have to know, it can be our little secret.." I tried not to think about like that.. but it was so hard. "I-I'm sorry Momo... I cant do that to Denki.." I turned to walk out of the bathroom when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and I felt her lips on mine. I wanted to stop her but I couldn't. I wouldn't. I held her face and kissed her back. I felt her pin me against the wall and I opened my eyes. This was wrong. "Momo.. I'm sorry.. I can't..." I ran out of the bathroom and back at to the classroom.

I felt so sick to my stomach. "Where were you?" Denki whispered "B-bathroom..." I said, shakily. What did I just do?