X-Strategy

4 years later...

Bayville High was having a football match again you could almost hear it from the manor. I'm sure Bayville was winning just like it usually does, but then we noticed the news and... well you could tell Scott was there. But Uncle Charles fixed everyone's memories, so they thought it was a gas leak. Ororo began driving us to the train station to pick up our latest student, that I couldn't wait to meet but back at the field still worried me for what the great professor would do when he got ahold of Scott.

"Uncle Charles, please don't be mad at Scott. It must have been an accident" I exclaimed, worriedly.

"I'm sure it was, Zoe, but I'm not always going to be here to fix things" my uncle replied, sadly.

"We all know that, Uncle. Scott's a responsible guy, he wants to make sure he makes you proud, it's like his mission. So please, don't be so hard on him" I pleaded, sadly.

Uncle looked at me for a second before heaving a defeated sigh and put his hand on my head, "Alright, you win".

I laughed a little and smiled happily at him, he could never say no to me when I persuaded him like that. We waited at the platform for him, Ororo seemed eager to meet Kurt too, I giggled at her eagerness as she pointed at every other boy that got off of the train.

"There he is", Uncle pointed to a heavily clothed guy with suitcases.

I smiled at him and waved happily as I walked over to him, he backed away a little, "Don't be scared, I know I look like a scary ghost but I'm actually a friendly ghost with a big heart".

He nodded nervously, still on edge. I didn't know what to do until I had an idea, "Need help carrying one of those?".

From what I could see, he looked confused but brought his arm up to hand me one of his suitcases, he was a beautiful blue. I reached for it and rest my hands on his hand whilst he was still holding the suitcase. My hands and his hand disappeared right before his eyes, I could see his golden hues widen in surprise and I giggled at his reaction.

"Welcome to Bayville Kurt, the names Zoe Blackwell," I said, with a wink.

I could see a purplish hue on his cheeks, "hello Zoe".

The next morning we waited for Scott and Jean to come down so they could meet Kurt, I stood by Kurt and put an arm around him.

"Don't worry Kurt they'll like you too" I reassured, sweetly.

He turned to look at me unsure, that just made me smile, "You're not scary Kurt, just misunderstood. As soon as the others see they'll understand and you'll have friends".

Kurt smiled from under his hood, I smiled more, finally, the dynamic duo came down and I held Kurt closer.

"Scott, Jean there's someone I'd like you to meet. This is Kurt Wagner, he arrived here late last night" Uncle Charles introduced, gesturing to Kurt.

"It seems Zoe has taken a liking to you, Kurt" Jean said, teasingly.

"How could I not? Kurt is so loveable, I can't help it", I childishly stuck my tongue out and hugged Kurt.

"Nice to meet you, Kurt" Scott welcomed as he brought his hand out to shake the shy mutant.

I let go of Kurt he backed up a bit, Uncle reassured that he was safe here, I put my hand on his head and nodded. Kurt brought his hand up and held Scott's politely, "hello".

But unfortunately, the reaction Scott expressed made Kurt pull his hand away and back into his pocket. I gave a sad smile and rubbed his shoulder, then we continued unfortunately my uncle told Scott off for last night it was bad but it wasn't as bad as he would have been without my pleading.