A shorty in my class? [DAY 2]

SHIP: JUNHUI X JIHOON
(Minor junshua)

Highschool's been so great for me. Ever since i met Jisoo i'm begining to loose more pressure, yes i do love school but the work is sometimes stressful.

Yesterday, i got to meet everyone and a boy caught my eye, no offense but he's a lot smaller than me. His height was like a kid's. What was his name again? Jihyo? Jihu? Arhk.. nevermind.

Today is a starting of a beautiful day, i can't wait to meet other people! And i can't wait to see Jisoo..

I entered class and only saw a few people in their seats, doing activites to maintain themselves from boredom.

I must've been early today, oh well.

I walked right up to my seat and sat down, looking from side to side. I saw the boy again, i didn't even recognize that he was sitting beside me.. was i that too busy with Jisoo?

I decided to peak at him, wondering what was he doing. I realized that he was writing something long.. could it be a poem?

"U-uhm excuse me?" I say, quickly shutting my mouth when i saw his deep glare.

"What?" He says, his voice was rather.. soft and.. relaxing.

"I-i just wanted to know y-your name.." i stuttered. I almost felt sorry for myself when i sounded so weak. The boy chuckled, "Lee Jihoon, you?"

"W-wen Junhui.."

I could have sworn i heard him say cute, but i decided to shrug it off at first, and who am i kidding, he looks like he's straight.

"What are you writing?" I asked.

"It's just a song i've been working on, no big deal."

I never thought someone like him would be interested in song making, that's interesting.

"That's nice, i thought at first that you were making a poem." Jihoon smiles and hands me the paper, "would you like to.. read it?" He says shyly.

My heart skipped a beat when i saw his face blush, WHY IS HE SO CUTE I SWEAR HE COULD BE THE DEATH OF ME.

"S-sure." I say, i then grabbed the paper and started to read it.

It took a few minutes but it was so worth it!

"Jihoon this is amazing!" I say making Jihoon jump alittle by the sudden noise. "It's the best lyrics i've ever read!"

Jihoon blushes and covers his face, "J-junhui. Please keep it down.."

"I can't when i'm honest!"

Then, i felt a light tug on my hand, i looked to my right to see Jisoo, but i would rather say that he looks, a bit uneasy..

"Junhui, sit with me at lunch later, no one else, okay?" I shivered as Jisoo's voice went deep. It scared me, why is he acting like this? Have i done something wrong?

Jisoo sat down beside me, keep an eye on Jihoon. I already had a bad feeling that they don't have a good relationship. Who am i kidding! They haven't even met!

For the whole day i tried to talk to both of them equally, but as soon as i talk to Jihoon, Jisoo would pull me for no reason and apologize after, or, he would try interupting Jihoon while he's talking. And Jihoon would also do the same.

What has gotten into both of them today?