The change

(They're now 15)

It's been 6 months since the beginning of school and the reborn of Izuku and Aoi now called King and Queen, the names of the most expensive and the most incredible talented prostitutes to have them one it's the cost of a normal person year salary but they have no freedom they live in their rooms well there's a huge bedroom and a huge bathroom but they can't go outside and  they have no windows so they can't know the weather, the time but they can sleep. But it's clean there isn't any smell and they have food. There always be a king and a queen but they're the only ones who wanted to be them. So now when they're bored they call some lucky person, they don't care about the gender, to have sex or just to talk. They become reals bitches. But unknown to them the police and U.A have decided to do something about the red town and the students of the class A will be there for training.

The day of the intervention.

Today there is a customer for both of the King and Queen but then the police came up and they had to finish quickly but the Queen quirk had been nullified by Eraser-head and both of them arrested. They're now at U.A because of them being the most expensive prostitutes and also underage. It someone who saw King is more suprise then feeling pity at them.

Katsuki's POV:

WHY THAT'S SHITTY NERD IS THERE AND WHY HE IS KING?!!! NO I NEED TO CALM DOWN!!!

Now I'm calm let's think about it. He is King when we captured him he asked if there was any rich men in prison like he didn't care at all of being arrest or didn't even think what he did was bad. Tch I will just see his questioning.

(End Katsuki POV):

Bakugou go to the hidden room to see the questioning of Izuku.

"Name." Starts the policeman.

"It will be King for you." Answers Izuku while he licks his lips.

"Real name." He says a bit annoyed.

"My name will return to his ancient state when the status, the name of the King will go to the next one." He explains.

"I heard your name's Izuku Midoriya right?" He then asks.

"Who knows~?" He answers. He is obviously amused.

"Then when did you start work in the red castle?" The policeman asks.

"6. I was 6 when I started well I didn't do it with the customers well be naked in front of strange mans that yes but we didn't had sex at this time I just brought things to the girls. I started to do it at 10 and I stopped school at high school because I didn't wanted to continue." Izuku explains to him.

"And why did you start?" He asks in shock because of the ages he just said.

"Oh! Because I don't have any other choice right? After all I'm only a quirkless omega." He says with a smirk and then the policeman quit the room and meet his colleague who did the questioning of the Queen and had the same answers of her except for the quirkless word. Bakugou on the other hand is shock of everything he just discovered and he's a bit guilty about it. But now he have to return.

Hello! Sooooo I'm a bit late but hey! I don't have to do a chapter per week but still sorry for the wait.

Like you can see it's still very short but it's crap anyway..........

Well see ya next chap~~~