"this...?" the younger asked, lifting the clothes on his left hand, "or, this?" he asked again, lifting the clothes that is on his right hand.

"that one!" the older replied pointing at the clothes on jaemin's right hand. as donghyuck tries on the fit, he immediately said a million of thank yous to the younger. get yourself a best friend that can be a stylist too, for short find yourself a friend like jaemin.

 get yourself a best friend that can be a stylist too, for short find yourself a friend like jaemin

(okay. this is what it looks like, im too lazy to describe it)

 this is what it looks like, im too lazy to describe it)

(and mark in this)

------

the sound of his alarm woke him up, "damn... shut up." donghyuck groan and tried to reach the alarm, but of course this is not wattpad if someone already turned it off for him.

the half-asleep male shrugged it off, but not until the realization hits him. wait, what...? the younger male thought. he looked around the round his room with still half-opened eyes and landed to someone familiar. he immediately hid under the covers and peeked a little. mark?

"good morning!" the older said softly while leaning to the door frame.

"what are you doing here?" donghyuck asked shyly peeking under his blanket.

"jaemin told me i can wake you up." mark replied as he sits at the end of the tanned male's bed. "did you forgot about our date?"

"is it saturday?" donghyuck asked as he looked into his phone.

"yup! so come on." the older excitedly said as he stood up. "took a shower, i'll be in the living room." mark told as he exited the younger's room and without realizing, donghyuck already had a smile on his face.

he excitedly got up and skipped towards the bathroom and changing into his clothes, he would have thank jaemin for the clothes if he was here. he tried to play his hair, but settled with a side part, exposing half of his forehead.

he walked towards the living room and greeted by mark. "so.. let's go..?" the older asked, the younger male nodded cutely and smiled.

-----

they decided to have breakfast first, so they headed at a cafe. the younger male sat at one of the tables and waited for mark who is ordering. just then, someone opened the cafe, quickly catching donghyuck's attention.

and on the other hand mark noticed where the younger's gaze at and asked, "you like him?"
the older asked hesitantly, eyeing the male from his head to his toe.

"what? no! i like you! i don't even know him." the younger male replied mindlessly, he just wanted to get out this topic.

mark widened his eyes. is he hearing things, or donghyuck really said that to him? "did you just confessed to me?"

"gosh.. darn it." donghyuck mumbled and closed his mouth with his hands.

"donghyuck i—" before the older could say anything completely the tanned male cut him off.

"i-if you're... you're going to reject m-me... which i know it's p-possible... umm.. please reject me nicely." donghyuck said and closed his eyes while covering his ears not wanting to hear the older's reply.

the older took the younger's hands away from his ears and hold them, "no baby, i like you. why did i even ask you in the first place?"

"b-baby?"