chapter 12

Mukti and abhi and confessed there feelings to there parents and they were very happy specially raj and raman .... All the elders blessed them and congratulated them...
After spending an amazing weekend with families  all the younger clan were getting ready for college as only 2 weeks are left for them to leave the college and face the real world...

At space

Everyone went to there classes whereas nanz didn't want to attend the class so she went to one of the dance room which is nxt to jam room of fab5 ... She decided to relax her self as gets peace when she dances...

She was so engrossed in her dance that she didn't notice the audience she have ... When she ended and turn back she saw Manik standing there and watching at her intently...

Manik: u were amazing Nandani

Nanz: thks manik , but tum yaha kya kar raha ho  ..., Dont u have a class..

Manik : i wasn't interested to attain the class so i was going to jam room .., but i heard the music so i came here...

Nanz: hmm(nodded in understanding)

Manik: waisa why are u ignoring me...??

Nanz : nhi manik i wasn't ignoring u

Manik: so tum mujha ignore nhi kari ho .., ( nanz nodded and manik while walking towards her as its reflex nanz start moving backwards) so tum na mujha answer nhi diya...

Nanz: kis ka...??( Innocently)

Manik: accha ji baatado

Nanz: haan baatao na

Manik : sacchi baatoo doo

Nanz: haan bolo na

Maink: i said i like ur company and even u so tum ne jawab nhi diya...

Nanz: woh wo..w  man..ik wo..

Till now he reached near nanz and both were too close to each other and when nanz tried to escape manik caged her btw him and the wall...

Manik: kya hua nandani

Nanz: woh manik woh ohhh okay...! look manik to be frank i don't know whether i like u or not i don't know what it is but i love ur company and u know jab bhi i am with u i know i am safe...

Manik smiled at her confession and smiled brightly

Nanz : waisa Manik i have a request

Manik:  and whats that...??

Nanz : kya tum mujha abhi mumbai darshan ka liya la kar jao ga ...? As in superman busy hai and bhai doesn't like to miss his classes and i don't want any of our frds to miss class coz of me ( cutely pouting)

Manik: and what about me

Nanz: are abhi tum na kaha na ki tum class nhi jana chahta

Manik: tik hai chalo then let me show u mumbai ... Par par wait what will i get

Nanz: ( started moving closer to him ) tumhein tumhein (started tickling)

Both started to tickle each other and then left the college and manik and nanz left a mssg to there frds saying there are going to home... They settled in maniks car

Manik : so phela kaha jana hai...??,

Nanz : kahi bhi i dont know anu place in mumbai

They first went to

Manan : loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें