Kaleed Heyward

It was 1:30 and i had just got to my store. Young thug was there getting some shoes customized i dapped him up and made my way to my office. I can't lie Siy was on my mind like a mf i couldn't stop thinking about her and what happened the other night, i've been calling her and she ain't been answering my calls, i had it in my mind to pull up to her house but i don't wanna step my boundaries.

      We sold about 20 shoes today so that was good to say we just opened up and our shoes are hella expensive. I got off and went out to hang with Bre, i didn't really have anything else to do. normally i would be with Siy right now but she mad at me and i don't wanna mess my mood up rn.

      I pulled up to breannah's house and beeped the horn indicating that i was outside, she took forever and i was starting to get pissed off. Finally i see her and i ain't too impressed with what she got on. i mean she could've dressed a lil better. i know Siy would've step. she always looking good and sexy asf with her one dimple.

  Breannah knocked on the door making me jump out my thoughts "unlock the door boy" she yelled, Bre had on a black crop top with some light jeans and those grey and white 12's. she had no style to me but ion pay it no attention.

           it was too cold for her to be wearing a crop top but i knew she was just tryna impress me, "siyah could never" i mumbled to myself "tf you just said" Bre said with attitude "nothing" i said dying laughing. "brah just take me back home, i know you still got strong feelings for that hoe. you not gone be out here embarrassing me like this bro" she said "bitch we ain't even together what da fuck wrong witchu, and since you always got siyah name in your mouth bitch how bout you go to her job and get that fucking dirty ass bob fix" i argued I get mad really fast and bre pushed my buttons . "i unlocked my car door and told her to dip" we was right down the street from her house and she needed to get out my car right now "fuck you nigga" she said as she hopped out the car.

     I drove and drove not even knowing where i was, it was times like this i just wanted to find my mom and slap the shit outta her. i really need to work on my anger i thought to myself, this ain't healthy. I found my place in town and i was closet to my granny's house, i went to the Wendy's and got gabby something to eat i hadn't gone to see her in a long time and i needed to.

     Before going to my grandmas house i lit a quick blunt i had in my glove department i didn't wanna go in there with an  attitude, i finished the blunt off and knocked on the door, Gabbys face lit up when she saw me, she pulled me into a hug and said yay food, i gave her the wendy's and she went to eat. i found my granny and ask her how she was doing "i'm good son" she said "i'm not feeling to well tho" she said slowly "you okay?" i asked "yeah i'm fine probably a lil cold or flu" she laughed "tell your lil sis to bring me a ginger ale"

     Black people swear ginger ale fix everything. "Nana said bring her a ginger ale" i told gabby "alright fat head" gabby teased "alright ugly lil girl" i said to her "can i meet your girlfriend Leo" she asked "what girlfriend" i furrowed my eyebrows together "the lightskin one with the dimple" she described siyah "wait how you know i talk to her" "well i seen it on your google photos it's connected to my ipad when you logged in a long time ago" she said with a evil smile on her face. i mushed her head in "you gone see her soon gabs" i said sighing "i'll see you later gabs take nana her drink" i said giving her a hug and leaving.

    Before walking out the house i disconnected my google photos from gabbys ipad i could not have that girl in my business like that. I left out the door and reminded gabby to lock the door Gabby describing Siyah really had me thinking about her and i needed to see her , we haven't talked in about a week now and it's really bothering me, crazy cause just a month ago she was a stranger i wanted to fuck and in a few days became the love of my fucking life.

    I pulled up in siyahs neighborhood, i seen a light on in her condo indicating she was home. I grabbed my phone and walked up to her door, i knocked on her door and looked down so she couldn't see me in the peep hole, she opened the door revealing her sexy ass, she had on some pink booty shorts and a sports bra, i gotta say siyah looked so fucking good, she had a lil meat on her and she looked so fucking good.

     "you just gone stand there" she asked "nah can i come in siy i really need to y'all yo you"
i said "come on in bubba" she winked i loved when she called me bubba it made me feel like daddy. her house was always clean and had this nice ass smell to it, this is why i liked siyah so much she was really on her shit and i loved that shit about her.

      "listen siy i just wanna apologize, i mean yeah we not together but you still got a special place in my heart and ion mean to offend you like that" i explained "it's alright i should've never came to your house bitchin like that" she admitted "damn you don't understand how much i've missed you bro, you really mean a lot to me cause i feel like you the only female that understands me" i vented "fasho, i'm gone always be here for you on good or bad terms" she said "but ion gone lie you had a nigga feeling special when you came to my house like that" i said "lmfaooo excuse my craziness you gotta bare wit me"  she explained "you good imma have to get used to it, how bout you take single out your bio & slide wit a rich nigga" i said smiling "getcho uglah ass back" she said "but bettt a bitch taken,ASFFF don't be playing wimmie Leo on G" she said "i gotchu mamas" i announced .

HEYYY READERS 😘😘😘😘 thanks for keeping up with the book, this probably the worst book y'all ever read but i'm trying... to be real Goodreadsbygab inspired me to start this shit, she rawww!! go read her books if you ain't already.. and PLSSSSSAAA read loovelly_V she just starting like me 🤞🏽.