𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐫. 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Have you seen our society now in day?" Jay asked him.

"He's right." I nodded. "We can try to be optimistic but we have to be realistic as well. Society now doesn't care what age we are, when they see the chance to they'll take away that optimistic part."

"Why don't you elect people who care enough to make things better?" Bubs asked as we nod in agreement.

"I like to think I do everytime I vote." Cory tells us. "But the truth is I'm not responsible for the quality of people running for office."

"How are these people even chosen?" Riley asked.

"Government officials I think." I told her as I was trying to remember.

"Yeah, well I got a couple of colorful words for those people." Jay announced standing up making me go wide eyes. "Those freaking, stupid, mothe-"

I quickly stood up and kissed his cheek making him freeze his words before he fainted back.

"Oh man he's going to faint on the day." I shook my head sitting on his table.

Everyone was looking at the unconscious Jay in shock and so was Cory for his almost colorful language.

"What was he about to say?" Riley asked confused.

"Nothing!" Maya, Cory and I exclaimed.

"But-"

"It's some language he uses when he's really mad so don't worry about it." I told her before turning to Cory. "He wasn't going to say what you think he was going to say. He was going to say trucker."

"Then why make him faint?" Bubs asked me.

"And how do you know?" Farkle asked me.

"Well I did that because at some point in his tantrum he may have used those...colorful words." I answered Bubs before turning to Farkle. "Also how I know is because last time he almost did that in public I gave him a purple nurple so he learned not to in public."

Just then Eric ran in the class room yelling, "I'm running for senator for the great state of New York and I need you votes!"

"We can't vote." I told him. "Not old enough."

"Then uh-oh!" Eric exclaimed.

"Everybody close your books. It's the end of the world." Cory told us as he smiled with a scared expression.

"I'm really dizzy. I've done this in every classroom." Eric informed us smiling before falling to the ground just as Jay came to.

"What's going on?" Jay asked as he sat up.

"Eric is running for Senator of New York." I told him.

"Oh, then." Jay said before he fainted back again.

I turned to the front shrugging, "I'll get him ice in a minute." I then paused. "Yesh, I'm a horrible person."

°°°°°°

"So they plucked me off the street and they hustled me into a limousine, like I was fancy." Eric explained to us at Topanga's as we were all there but since there was no extra space Farkle pulled me to his lap and once Jay sat next to us he wrapped his our tighter.

"Who was in the limousine?" Riley asked her uncle.

"The bow tie man with big glasses. There's a whisper, right, he's the one that whispers. He came up to me and he was like. " Eric said before he started shouting between my mom and Cory. "'Eric you are the only one that has a chance to defeat Senator Jefferson Davis Graham in the primary.'"