Chapter 2

Ok. So I guess this story isn't so bad.. >.>
~Sebastian's POV~
I glanced over at Ciel. He has such an adorable face. "Wait.. I'm a demon, I can't have feelings! And I'm the same gender! It's not possible!" I thought to myself. I came back into reality still staring at Ciel's "adorable" face. He was staring at me as well. I walked immediately out of the dining hall and into the kitchen. I tried to hide my blush, but it was really obvious because my face was probably as red as a tomato. I shake it off and prepare my master's breakfast.

~Ciel's POV~
"Well that was an awkward stare..." I thought to myself. Sebastian came out with my breakfast. His face was covered by his black hair. I-is he blushing?! Oh well, it's getting hot in here so that must be why his face is red. But then why was his hair over his face? "Oh.. My brain hurts from brainstorming so much." I thought to myself once more. Sebastian poured my favorite tea, Earl Gray. As I sipped my tea and finished my breakfast I walked to my study room.

~Sebastian's POV~
Oh dear.. I looked like such a mess out there. "Hmm... I wonder if... No what am I thinking. He doesn't feel the same. I just know it." *sigh* I walked down the hall to my master's study room. "He must have fallen asleep in that dreadfully uncomfortable chair again." I slowly opened the door to his study. He was fast asleep. A devious smirk dances upon my lips and I lock the door behind me. I approach the sleeping Ciel.

Ooh what'll happen in the next chapter..? *wink* *wink* *shove* *shove. Heh heh. I suspect some extreme Yaoi coming up in the next chapter. ;) stay tuned.. Until next time my darlings ;3