After it reached Izu it pushed her in the jaw which made all the villains smile like that just killed her. She brought her head back down and smiled. She spoke and it sounded so dark "Is that all you got because if it is I am very unimpressed you useless omega!" She made my heart skip a beat due to either her being the alpha or because I found how she spoke so like me. She released a punch and it left a hole in the Nomus chest, a hole with one punch sent shivers down the villains spines. What scared everyone except for me was when she said "Burn!" And the Nomu erupted into dark grey fire that burned the Nomu very fast but she stopped when Mr. Aizawa activated his quirk to stop its regeneration. Izu turned to see the main villains trying to make a run for it. She rushed and grabbed the mist dude and threw him across the newly made arena knocking him out "Sorry but your not leaving until your on the ground with every limb broken so you can't escape!" She rushed and snapped all of the other main villains limbs to where they couldn't walk at all. By the tine all the villains were incapacitated All Might had just showed up.

We were all sent to recovery girl, got our check ups and were all sent home for the day. I walked back to my house planning to take a nap but I remembered that Izu claimed me as her mate so I have to sleep with her which I don't mind. I walked over to Izu's house and knocked on the door. Uncle Toshi answered the door "Ah Katsuki what are you doing here?" Its kind of embarrassing so it took a minute to answer "You see uncle Toshi I can't sleep or am not allowed to sleep by myself anymore," I said this so nervously it was ridicules "Oh right Izu did say something about this, come on in," once I was let in I went to Izu's room and she was waiting for me she spoke to me in the wolf language "Come my handsome beta it's time for bed~" "Yes I know my beautiful alpha," we got into bed and both of us went to sleep.

I woke up next morning and it was a beautiful Saturday morning so I went downstairs to cook everyone breakfast.

Izumi's POV

I woke up and felt so warm and hot. I looked around and didnt see Katsuki. I felt really wet down between my legs and knew what was happening I was in heat. I wanted to tell Katsuki to lock my door but I couldn't my fight against heat was already lost. I walked downstairs and saw a shirtless Katsuki "Katsuki~" I said in the wolf language that obly he could hear "Hm?" "It's time for me and you to finalize our relationship~" "Finalize?" Before he could ask what I meant I tackled him to the floor. "I'm so warm Katsuki I need you to help cool me off~" I whispered into his ear making him blush. "Izu?! What are you doing?!" Asked my mom "I'm trying to cool off, and Katsuki is the only one who can cool me off~" my mom looked at me then realized what was happening. She rushed and grabbed a syringe filled with the chemical to help counter my heat. She rushed and injected it into me making me calm down "What happened to her?" Asked Katsuki, my mom sighed "She went into heat, the syringe I just used will counter it for a few hours so we can get her isolated for a few days so it can go away," "Oh," "And why you didnt try to stop her was because of your wolf instincts so she can control you umm... sexually," due to me being paralyzed by the syringe I couldn't talk 'Welp four hours till I can get my beta~'

When I was able to walk again I was in a room that was armoured my quirk was being countered but my mutation quirk wasn't so I was still in heat. 'Maaaan now I cant get my beta's child!' I thought which isn't like me at all. So I waited for the heat to go which took me four days.

After I was let out of my isolation room when I go into heat. I went home took a shower and got all my work from the previous days that I missed.

It was now time for me to go back to school and I was very nervous it happens every time I just get off heat. I walked into the classroom to see everyone stare at me knowing that I was going to half to answer a lot of questions so I activated my bossy personality "If any and I mean ANY of you ask me a question about why I was gone I will punch you Soooooo hard that you'll become as short as Mineta!" Everyone understood my point and didn't ask any questions. Katsuki woke up and smiled at me "How are you my beautiful alpha?" "Much better now that I get to see you my handsome beta," I leaned in and kissed him. Everyone looked at us weird and we growled at them.