27

Lucy's P.O.V

I quickly turned my head away as we walk  to the cafeteria.

So, he prefer to be strangers? Okay that'll be easy for me to move on quickly, I should've never put my hopes high.

Pabo.

+++

Three weeks had passed. I feel sad and sorry for my friends, I haven't eaten or be with them. I don't even text at the chatroom anymore. Felix didn't do anything either, he stopped texting me and calling me. I didn't expect it though.

I thought that I would move in easily but nah, we don't talk but seeing him everyday during practices, it's really hard. And I don't really have anyone to move in to.

Sarang's P.O.V

We're at the cafeteria having lunch, it's kinda quiet somehow.

"I miss Lucy" Hyunjin said resting his face on his hands.

"Yeah, what's with their council leader?" Seungmin asked.

"He should at least give them time to spend with their friends, at least during lunch break" Jeongin said annoyed.

Truthfully, though that's one reason, she can make excuses like she always did. For me, I think it's because of Felix, I think the others are too stupid to think about their relationship.

Felix joined us today for lunch for the third time after their dare. I guess the others didn't notice that. But I don't want to talk to Felix about it.

I look at him as he's just playing games on his phone.

Why is he playing games? He never, right?

"Guys did you notice it, it's Kim's birthday tomorrow" Minah said bit raising her voice out of shock.

"Yeah, how will I forget?" I asked.

"Yes, we never" Jeongin said.

Then we saw the other council members coming in the cafeteria. Kim's not there.

"Where's Kim, Hannah?" I asked their Vice President.

"In their class, she said that she had no appetite" she replied as they left.

"Let's go meet her" Seungmin stood up.

"Not all if us. If she's tired, she wouldn't like it" I said to them.

"Okay so who's coming with-" before Seungmin finished.

"Me!!" Jeongin said out loud.

"Okay let's go"

Kim, I'm sorry that I can't talk with you about this but I hope you're good.

+++

Lucy's P.O.V

My head's on the desk, my stomach rumbling.

I'm hungry

I should've not lied, but I don't want to see Felix so what can I do?

Why can't I act mature ugh!?

"KIM!!"

I looked up seeing Seungmin and Jeongin.

"Hey guys!"

They came in running to me. Jeongin sat in front of me and Seungmin at my right.

"Here, we got this for you" Seungmin said giving me chocolate bun and banana milk.

"Thanks you font have to though"

"Eat up, I know you're hungry" Jeongin said smiling. I nod and open the packet.

"Are you that busy?" Seungmin said as I nod my head.

"That's bad, we all missed you so bad" Jeongin said with a pout.

Well, not all of you.

"Don't worry, after thus basketball competition, I'll be free" I replied with a smile.

+++

As soon as classes were over, I walk out. I told dad to pick me up again as be was there near the gates. I walk into his car.

"How's your day?" He asked as he starts to drive.

"Good as usual"

"Why is Felix not coming to our house these days?"

"He's busy, he'll be participating at a basketball competition"

"Oh I see"

Sorry dad, I don't think he'll ever come to our house again.

+++

I'm having a test tomorrow as I started studying after dinner.

I guess I had fallen asleep, I was woken up by the vibrations of my phone.