24

Double update for being late. Show some appreciations 😆 I Love reading comments.

~~~

Lucy's P.O.V

I turn off my phone and then try to sleep. Before I finally fell asleep, I got a call. It took me awhile to grab my phone. I slowly take it and look at it.

Felix.

Wtf

My eyes are widely opened now.

Should I take it? Yeah I should 

"Hello?"

"Did I woke you up?"

"No, I wasn't asleep yet"

"I see, I couldn't fall asleep, sorry for calling really late"

"No, it's okay. Why can't you fall asleep?"

"I don't know, there are many reasons why"

"Um well, I don't know anything but don't stress a lot about it"

"Yes, I'll try. You should sleep, we have school, good night Lucy, sleep well. I just wanted to hear your voice"

"Well that's cute. You should sleep too, you have a school too, good night. See you at school"

"Yes. See you at school"

"Make sure you sleep okay? But if you can't, I'll be here"

"No it's fine, I'll be able to sleep"

"Okay, then sleep well, bye"

"Bye"

I hung up. I wasn't expecting that but yes. I love late night call. Well, this is actually my first. Sarang always talked about it and now, I can feel her.

I got back to sleep smiling ear to ear.

+++

This morning after I got ready to school, I decided to Buy a gift for I.N. he's been talKing about one thing so I decided to buy him that, it might be weird for me to buy it, well, it'll be for congratulating about it, so, no harm. I let it pack and then put in a paper bag. And then making my way to Minah's house.

We decided last night that it'll be more easier then give him at school. Keep everything at Minah's hiuSe and take it after school, since they live near to I.N's house.

When I reached their house, the others were there not for long and we waited for Haemin.

In a while, she reaches with her hand made cake for I.N. Without wasting time, we decided to go.

We walk out, I was kinda shocked, Felix grab my hand as we walk behind all if them.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yes, really well. Were you able to sleep?"

"Yeah I manage to. Bur quite late though"

"Gosh! That's bad, you might catch a fever, don't repeat it, okay?"

"Yes ma'am" he replied as we laugh.

I realized that today's the last day, we'll be together, happily. I'm kinda feeling a bit gloomy inside. I want to talk to him about it but it's embarrassing. He could've waited for this day to come. We never know. But I hope he won't.

I take my hand away and hold onto his arm instead. I'm sure I'll miss his presence a lot.

Well, I feel like one of us is closing everything.

Geez, I don't like this feeling.

We started to walk in the school campus as I put my hand away.

"Oh, about the basketball, when are we signing up?" He asked.

"Probably today. I think our council leader will already put up the notice on the notice board, let's go look at it"

"Okay sure"

It was pinned on two boards as we look the one inside.

"So, you gotta come the 'Council Team' room during the lunch break" I said to Felix.

"Yes, we'll come" he replied and walk separately towards the class we sit.

+++

Well, unexpectedly, the result of the English test was out. I stood second in our class, I was kinda expecting first buy okay.

During lunch, I couldn't be with the others. Because if the basketball thing, we're at the Council Team room, well, kinda good. President Kang is treating us lunch. After we had it, we sat on our seats waiting for people to sign up. But I'm not in charge of that. I'm working with Vice President Choi about the decorations and all.

In a while, Felix and Hyunjin came in. My eyes met Felix's as I wave my hand at them.

"Have you eaten?" He mouthed

I did my head as a response as he smile widely.

After they finished signing up, before they walk out. They came to me.

"We have something to discuss" Hyunjin said

"About Jeongin?" I asked.

"Yeah, will you be able to come out?" Felix asked.

"I think so. I'm done with my work, I need to inform President Kang"

"Okay we'll wait you outside" Hyunjin said as they walk out and I make my way to president Kang.

"President, I'm done with my work and may I dismiss for now and after school cause I have plans" I said to him.

"Sure, but we have a meeting after school though" he replied.

"That's-"

"Well, I'll tell you the programme" he said and take out a portfolio. "You're in charge of choosing the cheerleading team and you gotta submit it day after tomorrow, so you may dismiss now and I'll excuse you thus afternoon" he continued.

"Okay thank you" I replied with bow and walk out.

Cheerleading team.

***