2

" Your going to the party wether you like it or not. I need someone to watch Jessica" My foster mom said leaning on my bedroom door.

"Nope" I replied not looking up from my laptop. "your practically asking me to go to a party, watch Jess have fun, then go home without a drink. ya no"

"Alexandra Homes I swear get your ass up, change, and I'll allow you to go to the party, have ONE drink, and drive home" she said. Her using my full name caught me off guard. She seriously has trust issues.

"Finneeee" I groan. She smiled at her victory and left my room. I changed to a t-shirt with words saying, Wild Thing, black shorts, and black combat boots.

God I look ugly....

Jessica called my name announcing his boyfriend was here, I made my way downstairs to only find the star football player and...Dallas??

"Ready lady?" Jessica asked looking up at me and smiling. "that looks beautiful on you ok" I only shook my head not wanting to say more.

"Um Dallas what are you doing here?" I say grabbing my keys.

"Fred brought me here to meet a girl at the party" he replied walking to me. "why are you coming?"

"Because my mom made me watch Jess" I say walking past him to grab a jacket.

"Let's go girls!" Freddie yelled swinging his arm around Jess and pulling her with him to my car. I got in the car with Dallas next to me and the couple went in the back. The whole ride left me and Dallas playing random games and Jess and Fred making out.

"Were here" I shouted at Jess when she sat on top of Fred.

"Buzz kill" Fred murmured passing me and walking in the party with my foster sister along. J rolled my eyes and went inside with Dallas who didn't say a peep, I went to the kitchen which was the quietest place while Dallas kept following me.

"Your related to Jess?" Dallas finally Said grabbing a beer. I nodded and watch people dance and be wasted. "wanna dance?"

"With me?" I pointed at myself and grabbed a water bottle.

"No the water bottle" he took a long sip of his beer finishing it then grabbing my hand bringing me where everyone else was. We danced randomly and it was really fun. "I have to go to the bathroom I'll be back soon" he stroked my cheek then left.

Drunkieeee

Looking for somewhere to sit I noticed Jess straddling Fred on a chair and people clapping for her to go faster and harder. After about an hour or waiting I got bored and went to look for Dallas.

He wasn't anywhere I looked, so I went to the bathroom and saw him and Allison making out on the counter. Allison noticed me and gave me a death stare while Dallas kissed her neck not caring I was here.

"I'm leaving early get your own ride" I shout over the music and grab Jess. Me and her got in the car and drove home.

"I don't wanna goooo" she cried banging the window.

"Too bad! Now stop banging the window it might crack and hurt you" I said throwing a throw up bag at her.

"Meanie" she murmured and went inside when we got home. I just laughed and walked inside after locking the car. Mom was in the kitchen taking care of her while she sent me to bed.
After changing my phone started ringing. I glanced at the phone and rolled my eyes before picking it up.

"Hey Alex" Janice said cheery as always.

"Hey Jan" I smiled. Janice Rose was my only friend we were so close until she moved to Spain with her mom. We barely talk but were still bestfriends.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Dude I need you here..." I say trying my best not to cry.

"Your dad found you??!" She freaked out. Janice also knew about my parents.

"No..." I said. "the bullies got worst."

She sighed and the line grew silent.

"A guy named Dallas saved me...." I mumbled.

"Really?! New crush huh?" She teased.

"What?! no! shut up!" I yelled. "he's making out with the head cheerleader.."

"Him and Allison??? EWW! Who could like that whore!" She yelled in disgust. Allison sleeps with people then if there not good in bed she breaks up with them.

"I know right!" I say Hopping on my bed. "I'll call you back tomorrow morning in frecken tired"

"Ok! Night!" She said then hung up. I put my phone to charge then crawled under my covers for heat. All night the only thing I dreamt of was Dallas...