Kiss Come True (I feel like the titles I put are stupid lmao)

BEN's P.O.V

I sat there. I nod, I couldn't stand the silence. It was so suffocating. I opened my mouth to say something, when I stopped myself. I didn't want to say anything. I look down. Toby gripped my hand. I look up. His smiling is so.. Heart stopping. I look into his eyes, while he looks into mine. My eyes are locked into his, I grew tense. The suspense was killing me. I found myself leaning closer to him, and I stopped. Right when I was about to look away, Toby closed the gap between us. I was shocked at first, but I kissed him back. I kept at it, before I let go of him, and broke the kiss. I caught my breath when I looked at him, and realized what I had done. I blushed so brightly you would've mistooken me for a tomato!

Toby's P.O.V

I looked at the tomato-like Ben in front of me. I smiled. I've always wanted to do that, even if it'd sound a bit weird. I've liked Ben for a long time. I was so happy when we started talking more often, and Ben seemed to want to be around me more often. I ruffled his hair and leaned back against the couch. Ben looked up at me, "Toby..I-" He didn't finish his sentence, I looked at him, and smiled a bit, nervous on how he'd finish the sentence. "Why did you.." He looked confused, "I mean- it was alright..I did like it..I mean, I-" He didn't know what to say, I chuckled. Could he have fallen for me..? I'm surprised at what he said, I thought he would've said something else, but that proved me wrong. I smiled once more.