Part 3 "The plan and a date?"

Finally Billy drove into Y|N's driveway, the car came to a halt as it parked. Billy took his keys out of its compartment, as he opened his door and sliding out.

Stu and Y|N, who were in the backseat, Did the same, Y|N holding the plastic bag. "You sure your moms not here?" Billy asked leaning over the car, his arms crossed. Y|N walked over, "If she was, her car would be here," she flicked his forehead,"Smart boy." she smirked before walking towards the small stoned staircase leading to the wooden porch. Billy undid his hands and followed after, while stu was looking around before noticing them going up the porch and scrambling after them.

The house had pale lemon chiffon fiber cement siding for the exterior walls, white small square pillars, oddly placed windows, making the 2 story house look larger, while it had a large window near the door, which was a solid white, with slight design. A white picket gate on the left, while the right had a small garage, where the gray-ish driveway ended.

Y|N pulled a key out of a vase where a fake plant sat in. "Really?" Billy looked unamused, leaning against the white railing of the porch. which Y|N didn't reply but opened the door. "Come on kiddos." She walked into the house.

"So, wait, go over it again." Stu said confused, which billy replied with an annoyed sigh.

They were all sitting in Y|Ns room, which was somewhat plain, white walls and carpet floors, a white bed, near a sliding window, full of pillows, black and white, with a large thick black blanket. Next to her bed was a small closet that stuck out a little, then her white door next to that. she had some horror posters here and there, and some metal band posters. All the windows had white curtains, which in-front of a window was a normal white desk with a computer, and a normal gray tele-phone sitting on its stand. And 2 bean gray bean bag chairs, which Stu and Y|N wear sitting on, while Billy sat on the bed.

Billy rubbed his temples before telling stu, "The plan is, that i will go ask Sidney, to spend the night at my house , when really i'm just distracting her. While stu you sneak into their house and try to take a phone, then use the voice changer to call Maureen, and make her go to the forest near their home. Then Y|N will wear the costume, and use," he stopped and pulled out a bucker knife, "This." he handed it to Y|N, "Where in the Hell did you get this?" She asked looking at the knife.

"My dad had it stored in his garage." He got up and headed towards the door, "I'm getting a drink, y'all want something?"
"Surge." Y|N said going towards her phone, Billy nodded before going downstairs, shutting the door behind him.

"What are you doin?" Stu got up and leaned over Y|N as she hold up her tele-phone.

She reached into her pocket and pulled the piece of paper Paige gave her. and showing it to stu, not even turning around.

"Oh~Trying to get a date." Stu teased as he sat on the bed, with a grin "You know it."

Y|N punched into the numbers on the paper, before hearing a calling sound, that stopped as it was accepted.

"Hello?" That voice belonged to Paige, It was a soft but preppy tone.

"Hey." Y|N Replied to her

The other line stopped for a minute before going back, "H-Hey! You actually C-called!" She sounded surprised but excited, clearly Y|N could tell she was blushing.

"Heh, Yeah, When are you free to hang out, i did promise after all."
"I-I'm free tomorrow"
"Perfect, Any places you know where we can meet up?"
"We can m-meet at party city, i-it'll be easier!" she sounded excited,
"Alright, Oh i forgot to tell you my name, I'm Y|N."
"That's a p-pretty name!" she squeaked out, which made Y|N chuckle, That's when she heard footsteps going up the stairs, "I gotta go, see you tomorrow." "S-See you!"

And with that Y|N ended the call.
Billy opened the door, a surge and coke in his hand, he handed Y|N the surge as he sat on one of the beanbag chairs.

Stu looked at billy, "You won't believe what just happened" he said impressed.

"What?"
"You know the girl that was in party city?"
"No shit, of course i know her, we just talked to her." he took a sip of his coke.
"Well Y|N and her are going on a date."
Billy almost spitted out his coke in his mouth, before smirking, "Really?" "Yeah." Y|N said nonchalantly, "Your not the only one that can pick up chicks."

"I can pick up chicks too!" Stu chimes in
Billy and Y|N both looked at him, before Y|N patted stu's shoulder, "Ok stu, ok."

At Paiges house, Paige was laying on her pastel pink bed curled up, with her hands on her red face. She removed her hands to show a happy smile as she grabbed her pink bunny plush and cuddled it. She couldn't wait for the date.

The next day, they all stood by their lockers. "Where's Sid?" Y|N asked, which Stu shrugged while Billy just said, "I have no idea."

That's when Sidney walked through the crowd of people leaving a class, walking towards the group next to the blue lockers. which she wrapped her arms around billy's neck while he wrapped his hands around her waist. Stu and Y|N rolled their eyes.

"Hey." Sidney said backing off a bit, "Hey" Billy said holding her hand. "I was wrong, the honeymoon phase is still happening." Y|N said leaning against the lockers, a smirk on her face.

"Hey Y|N, Stu." Sid had a warm smile, "Hey" Stu replied, "Sup."

"Anyways," Billy said, "Since it's friday," he lowered his voice, "Wanna come over to my house to hang out?" Sids cheeks went pink before nodding, her grip on her bag tightened, "Sure, i'll just have to ask my mom." she chuckled, "Alright" Billy rubbed her knuckles before the bell rang for people to go to class, "See you later" he kissed her cheek before catching up to Stu and Y|N who were already waiting for him. Then sidney smiled and turned on her heel and walked to her class.

long An: hopefully people are okay with a relationship between Y|N and Paige, it won't last since its a Ghostface x Reader but still i think of paige of the cute girl. And Hopefully
Y|Ns personality is okay, i plan to make her more of a badass, jokester than a girl that wears skirts and heel and makeup, since i hate that. also sorry if it looks like the plot it moving quick, it's because i'm trying to move onto the other murders, such as casey's where i have something to go off of.

Word count: 1207