She opened messages and saw a notification from Daniel.

Private DM

Danny Boy:
Oh btw, would you like your face to be covered?

You:
I'm fine without it, through it's your choice if you'd like the public to know that you are friends with me.

You:
Even if you do—They might recognize my voice. But again, you're choice.

Danny Boy:
I meannn... Less editing for me, amirite??

Danny boy:
Ahaha, but fr you sure ur cool w/ it?

You:
Definitely.

Danny boy:
Aighttt! Cya soon 💛

Her eyes widen ever so slightly. That—...That heart. What did it mean?

Yellow hearts were usually a sign of friendship, right? Then why did she feel butterflies in her stomach? That weird feeling that made her want to smile, yet cry? She didn't understand it.

She shook her head, she didn't want to keep them waiting any more than they had to.

She quickly tied her hair in a bun—if possible—and walked out her bedroom.

"Google, turn off Y/n's lights." She said as she put her vans on, making sure her phone was in her pocket and walking out her condo.

She walked into the elevator and noticed a Lady also there, she recognized her as the lady who rarely came out of her house.

"Are you new here?" Y/n said, wanting to mess with her just a tiny bit.

Her eyes widen, she fixed her glasses and shook her head nervously.

It was silent after that.

The elevator comes to a stop at floor 22 and she walks out, leaving a confused lady in the elevator.

She walks over to their door and knocks on it.

"ITS OPEN!"

She chuckled slightly, twisting the door open she slightly pushed it open.

"Y/n! Welcome!" Hosuh smiled sweetly. Y/n smiled back, and glanced over to Daniel—Whom was standing beside Hosuh. "Heyy!" He grinned.

"Hello." She said sweetly. "Where are the others?" She asked.

Daniel grinned. "In the living room, come." He gestured for her to follow as him and Hosuh walked out of the room.

Y/n followed and saw three other people. Stephen, Annabelle and Elias. Y/n smiled brightly at them, who then returned a smile.

"Nice to see you again, Y/n." Annabelle smiled sweetly, despite not really talking to her much.

"Pleasure's all mine." Y/n said. "So, we're playing zombies right?" She turned over to Daniel. Who then gave her a thumbs up. "Yeppers!"