12

"She's so cute."

"So wait, you knew it was us all along?" Hosuh asked. Everyone was now sitting back on the couch, still a bit shocked from the incident that just happened.

Y/n nodded her head with an awkward grin. "The moment you guys introduced yourself I knew. Well—Not completely, but after hanging out I confirmed it." "Woah." Daniel whispered.

"Yeah." She chuckled. "So uh... When did you start watching us?" Hosuh asked with curiosity. "In all honesty—Not long before I met you. I think it was literally the day before." Y/n chuckled.

"Man, what a coincidence." Daniel laughed. Stephen and Jay were quiet. Stephen was still in a moment of shock, but he let out a soft chuckle. He relaxed a bit and let a soft smile form on his lips.

Jay was just quiet as he didn't know how to contribute to the conversation—Or really wanted to.

"Though as soon as I watched one of your videos... It kind of changed me." Y/n started.

This peeked Jay's curiosity. he glanced up at her, staring directly at her eyes. They had eye contact for a spilt second but Y/n quickly broke it. Jay was interested in what she was about to say.

"In a bad way or—?" Hosuh mumbled.

"Nono, definitely In a good way. Amanda commented on how I was more lively than usual." Y/n chuckled. "Before I watched your videos I was a bit bored with life, honestly." She mumbled nervously, fiddling with her thumbs. "Living with an office job isn't really fun—Even if you are the boss." Y/n sighed.

"Oh right, you're the CEO of Teddy..!" Hosuh states. "You are?" Jay slipped out. He face palmed mentally, he didn't mean to say that out loud.

"Yeah... I thought you guys would have known when I sent the email as Y/n L/n. Guess not, huh." Y/n grinned softly. "Guess not." Stephen chuckled. "Oh wait—So, does that mean Amanda is your secretary?" Hosuh asked. Y/n nods her head.

It went silent for a couple seconds.

"I still can't get over that." Stephen states. "I thought you were crazy from the start—No offence, you seemed nice but you gave off the vibe you were hiding something. Which I guess you were." Stephen said.

"Ah, but you were also." Y/n smiled.

Stephen glared at her, but then laughed. Y/n felt her cheeks heat up, his laugh was the cutest thing ever. Though, she wasn't falling for him of course! She couldn't—! She didn't want to. Not after him.

She huffed. "Something wrong?" Hosuh asked. She shook her head and planted a smile on her face. "I'm fine." She smiled.

Jay watched her every mood, he could tell something was off. She had thought something that made her into a bad mood—obviously, as nothing bad happened to the point where she would give off that vibe—and that look.

He noticed something about Y/n.

Whenever she was sad, her lips would be pursed ever so slightly. Her posture would be hunched and her eyes would seem more dull.

Jay was trying to decipher why she felt this way. But, he can't exactly read someone's thoughts.

Though, he did notice her blushing when Stephen laughed. « Does Y/n like Stephen? » Jay thought. He shook his head, of course not. Why would she?